Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus Lashes Out On Linda Ikeji; Calls Her Fake & Jobless. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Lashes Out On Linda Ikeji; Calls Her Fake & Jobless. (1371 Views)

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics / Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkiru Sylvanus Lashes Out On Linda Ikeji; Calls Her Fake & Jobless. by diutor: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2012
My darling Linda Ikeji will not stop making troubles with these celebrities. Ever since she came into limelight it has been from one controversy to another(though it pays!). This time around it's between Linda Ikeji and Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus.

Few days ago Linda Ikeji reported on her blog that Nkiru Sylvanus' appointment as the SSA Lagos affairs has been permitted. This was exactly how she reported it;
"I heard from a very reliable sources that actress Nkiru Sylvanus has lost her appointment as the special assistant to governor Rochas Okorocha on Lagos Matters. Yes, there's a position like that!.The Abia state born actress had been battling several people since her appointment last year, who felt she didn't deserve the position as a non-Imo state indigene and also because they felt the appointment was meaningless and unnecessary as they didn't understand her job specification. They also felt she got the appointment because of her 'friendship' with the governor and not because she knew anything about running a public office. These people worked tirelessly to get her out of government house, and if what I'm hearing is correct, they've succeeded."

However the nollywood actress who just returned from vacation in Dubai didn't take it lightly with Linda Ikeji as she lashed out on her calling her fake and Jobless. Responding to the report on her Facebook page She said;

"I am aware that one fake, jobless blogger called Linda Ikeji has been peddling news about me saying I lost my appointment with Imo State Government. For the records, I was the Lagos Liason Officer, SSA Lagos Affairs which has been taken over by Lisa and I am now SSA on Public Affairs. And this happened 5 months ago when there was a cabinet reshuffle. For my fans who still love and believe in me, God will always be faithful. For those who want my down fall, sorry I am the wrong person because I stand tall and strong."
-Nkiru sylvanus

This blogging Job no easy...Oya Linda come clear yourself...Let the battle begin.

http://martinuwakwe..com/2012/11/nkiru-sylvanus-lashes-out-on-linda.html
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Lashes Out On Linda Ikeji; Calls Her Fake & Jobless. by mrkels(m): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2012
Muhahahaha...linda baby, you go loose this one I swear, her response was kinda cool.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Lashes Out On Linda Ikeji; Calls Her Fake & Jobless. by Caseless: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Linda wan turn sahara repoter blog by force..i nor like dat gal sef.....witch-TARD!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Lashes Out On Linda Ikeji; Calls Her Fake & Jobless. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiinda! Jealous much

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Acquires New Home In Lekki / Nigerian Actress Jailed In Kirikiri Prison For Stealing A Bunch Of Master Key / Photos: Eva Alordiah & Charles Oputa Jnr Express Love On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.