Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Proposal Submitted To Glo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal Submitted To Glo (3015 Views)

Can A Proposal Be Submitted In Black & White Letterhead / MY PROPOSAL: How To Become Successful Like DANGOTE / Ghana Government Gives Ultimatum To Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal Submitted To Glo by sheyma: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2012
Hi nairalanders, I just submitted my proposal to glo yestaday, what next step shld I take, how would I b called upon for presentation,please I need answers
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by hottprince: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2012
It depends on how you sent it.if u sent it by email u probably will b waitin for some tym.plus if ur proposal is cool enough den u shud b lookin frwrd to a call
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by sheyma: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2012
hottprince: It depends on how you sent it.if u sent it by email u probably will b waitin for some tym.plus if ur proposal is cool enough den u shud b lookin frwrd to a call
Thnx man
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by ayaba(f): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Can you share how you went about submitting it? i have a proposal i want to submit too, i am scared of it being dumped, or God forbid stollen.
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by hottprince: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
ayaba: Can you share how you went about submitting it? i have a proposal i want to submit too, i am scared of it being dumped, or God forbid stollen.
I'll try to tackle ur last issue of getting lost well my advice is dont use NIPOST u can use oda couriers like UPS though a lil bit costly but the'll deliver quickly and ur package will be secure.By d first one I'll assume u mean dt u dnt want it to be dumped by the recipent right?...one thing you have to keep in mind is that you have to make your business proposal convincing and dont forget to include a soft copy which you can make on a disc
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by sheyma: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=ayaba]Can you share how you went about submitting it? i have a proposal i want to submit too, i am scared of it being dumped, or God forbid stollen.[/quote
I went to there office to submit it.
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by Mcleo007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
@op, i wish you good luck!
Re: Proposal Submitted To Glo by labamo07(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayaba: Can you share how you went about submitting it? i have a proposal i want to submit too, i am scared of it being dumped, or God forbid stollen.
Be sure you address the proposal to the right dept i.e Corporate Affairs, Marketing and others. If possible you know the name of the head of the department, that would be helpful. I will suggest you drop it in person and ask for number to call for follow ups while being friendly. Make research on the company and how relevant your proposal will be helpful to them. If your proposal is convincing, then you should be expecting a good response. For further enquiries send email to i.oluwaseun@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

China Business Online / In What Good Business Can I Invest 1.5 Million Naira? / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.