Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Seized Children From Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seized Children From Parents (655 Views)

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / Advice From Parents After Cynthia-Osokogu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seized Children From Parents by Abuja1(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2012
Please my friends,especially those in European,what can happen that the social will take away someone child/children,and what can he do to get them back.....is painful someone I know her two daughter where taking from school some time ago,
Re: Seized Children From Parents by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
Abuja1: Please my friends,especially those in European,what can happen that the social will take away someone child/children,and what can he do to get them back.....is painful someone I know her two daughter where taking from school some time ago,

What could cause Social Services to remove children from their parents?

*Child neglect.
*Child abuse.
*Volatile relationship between the parents.
*Parents unable to care for their children, due to illness, drug or alcohol dependency.
*Unsuitable living conditions.
*General concerns for the children's welfare.

What can be done to get children back, after they've been removed from their parents by Social Services?

It all depends on the circumstances regarding their removal. What did you / your friend do? I doubt the kids were removed randomly, and without just cause. Something must have triggered the actions taken by Social Services. Could you shed a bit of light on this?
Re: Seized Children From Parents by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
every reason is listed above for you , there! we don't flog or hit kids here, and we don't neglect them to watch movie central or go to owanbę ....it's called failed patenting!

And they will be taken to foster parents to care for them until you can prove yourself and if you're lucky you'd get them back.

Ask your friends what they did , I'm sure they will not tell the truth like duh?
Re: Seized Children From Parents by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
jidegirl12: Ask your friends what they did , I'm sure they will not tell the truth like duh?

My sentiment exactly.
Re: Seized Children From Parents by achoudeh(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Seized Children From Parents by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2012
So you have 2 usernames or handles? Yawa grin

All of una e get as e be undecided

(1) (Reply)

what is it that your wife does that makes you feel like beating her? / Bulk Buying For Family Use / Like Father, Like Son :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.