Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? (799 Views)

4 Ways To Rein In Your Festive Spending But Still Enjoy Your Holiday / Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? by collins123(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Most Nigerians have no other options than Beer Palour/Cat Fish/Pepper Soup package.

A few (very very few) engage in sporting activities, mostly football.

And a rare few would hit the clubs once in a while only to get headaches the next day.

The truth is, I don't think the society gives us the option to enjoy ourselves unlike the westerners where you got a lot of FUN and CRAZY stuffs to do. If an average Nigerian watches Guiness World Records or the Tomato Fight in Spain, they would say 'White People are just CRAZY!!!

How do you enjoy yourself when you feel like?

DON'T INCLUDE PUBLIC HOLIDAY THINGS WHEN WE VISIT THE ZOO (once a year grin)
Re: How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? by k2039: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2012
My fun time is spent on my bed sleeping
Re: How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2012
Reading
watching movies
swimming
clubbing
playing basketball/tennis
clubbing
hanging out with friends at the zoo, amusement park or someplace fun
chilling with the bf
Re: How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? by collins123(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2012
k2039: My fun time is spent on my bed sleeping

Imagine
Re: How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? by Mynd44: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2012
Lemme see
reading
playing basketball
writing poetry and whatever I wanna
browsing
Re: How Do You ENJOY Your FUN TIME? by Callotti: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2012
BEING ALONE TO MEDITATE! cool
I MUST HAVE MY OWN ROOM ALWAYS! coolI LOVE MY SPACE. cool

Flirting with the opposite sex. . . .correct married men with loaded pockets ONLY! cool
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNS! CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRECT INTERNATIONAL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNS!

Clubbing. . .
Shopping. . .
Cooking up new recipies. . . .
Reading. . . .

DECORATING AND RE-ORGANIZING MY HOME. . . .HELPS TO TIDY MY MIND AND RE-ARRANGE MY BRAIN CELLS

Being with family members. . .for ONLY a limited amount of time before they become HIGHLY IRRITATING! kiss

Flexing my neurological muscles online.
Mixing music. . . .
Movies. . .
Travelling. . .
AVOIDING CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS! cool

Se-x? ONLY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE! With interesting parties with GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. No Christians or Muslims PLEASE!!! NO DRUGGIES, SMOKERS OR ALCOHOLICS! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? / Any Sure Traditional Solution For Low Sperm Count / Babalawo Removed Cowries From His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.