Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

INEC Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2012 (104279 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / 509,000 Applied For 1,500 Slots For INEC Recruitment 2012? / Inec Recruitment!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by austinemar: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
In my own case, I sent my number so they can send me my code...up till now I haven't gotten any message from Dem....pls wot should I do next....sombody pls help
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by bibiji(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
PLS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES B4 THE CODE IS SENT VIA SMS?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by derus(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
2 SEC
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by easyresearch(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
cheesy
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by luimartins: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm done with my reg. but after filling my edu. prof membership and NYSC the next button usually brings me to an error message and In have tried it severally with thesame result. Pls pals what should I do?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
They just sent me text in this form
Domald
your unique ID for the INEC recruitment is 10:.:
Note:your application is not complete till you log into the portal and apply for a position'

is this how their sms code looks like buddies?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Donalð Genes: They just sent me text in this form
Domald
your unique ID for the INEC recruitment is 10:.:
Note:your application is not complete till you log into the portal and apply for a position'

is this how their sms code looks like buddies?

Yea I got the same sms but I was thru wit my aPplication b4 it came. I've completed it now sha.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by wascolee(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
pls what abt pple who were excemted from service cos i checked and there was no excemted from d nysc list.... Pls help
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by wascolee(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
pls wat abt pple who where excemted frm service cos its not included on d nysc page
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
wascolee: pls wat abt pple who where excemted frm service cos its not included on d nysc page
That's where the prob is on your own case
All you need is contact them asap via their "contact" on their site ok
God ll help u
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
hottiechoco:

Yea I got the same sms but I was thru wit my aPplication b4 it came. I've completed it now sha.
Thumps up!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by gentlegg(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sorryooo, no insults. Please na only job seekers full nairaland?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Yolnizzle: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
luimartins: I'm done with my reg. but after filling my edu. prof membership and NYSC the next button usually brings me to an error message and In have tried it severally with thesame result. Pls pals what should I do?

log out, and try it with another browser bro
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by showman2901: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
I encountered same 2. Guess its dia site
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Odunnu: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
gentlegg: Sorryooo, no insults. Please na only job seekers full nairaland?
What prompted this?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Insanity(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2012

That's a stupid question to ask. Its called the job section, just like going to the mosque and saying, 'Sorryooo, no insults. Please na only muslims full dis mosque?' Just tell me you were joking 'cuz that's a very dumb question...wow!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Johnnyemy: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2012
NLd JJC I see;
I guess you don't understand the meaning of this forum. Each thread in this forum is created for a purpose. In this thread what we have here is Inec job seekers, there are some thread that is created for business, politics, academic discussions etc,,, if you know that you are not looking for Inec job U better quit the thread to avoid embarasment.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by EdDave(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2012
@Topic
I sent my number yesterday evening. still no confirmation code.
any luck, anybody?
what are we to do in this case? cos i retried and got "THIS NUMBER IS ALREADY REGISTERED".
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by jennyjp: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2012
I didn't get any sms confirmation, what should i do?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by segun00009: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2012
Well.dia •̸№​ play to upload credentialz...J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ fill d formz dia..for u dat u did nt gt d comfirmation..resend it..wiv a correct email address..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by amyliajane(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ hottiechoco, please did u go back to fill the code after completing d filling cause my code came very late after I had completed the registeration. Wat do I do, pls respond
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
amyliajane: @ hottiechoco, please did u go back to fill the code after completing d filling cause my code came very late after I had completed the registeration. Wat do I do, pls respond

Yea I went back to complete d reg wit the code. But I continued my application and was thru wit it before I got the code
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by austinemar: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Am still abit worried abt wot is going to be inec's criteria for selection. Cos as it is now, nearly everybody's application is going 2 look the same....so wot special requirement is needed 2 scale tru since no cv is uploaded?..... Again, can anybody enlighten me abt inec salary scale?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by 2helpu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
I hope the exercise will be transparent.
Good luck to those applying for jobs.

However, if you want to start your own business, then wise up.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by eldoradoxx: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pls can someone clarify me on the final step in filling the form online. I was using the computer to fill the application and got to the point where I had to add two referees, after filling and submitting, the light went off and I resorted to using my fone. At the fone I added my current employment and salary details and submitted but it wasn't responding and then I abandoned it. I later went to the cafe to use a system, immediately I loged in, I was told that my application has been confirmed! Pls hope its not a system error or is there more detail that I need to fill like uploading stuffs? Pls enlighten me

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by babapressy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
I jus did mine tru ma phone n it went smoothly. Any idea of wat INEC pays dia Bsc holders? Reply plz. Tnx
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Pizzanatty(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
eldoradoxx: Pls can someone clarify me on the final step in filling the form online. I was using the computer to fill the application and got to the point where I had to add two referees, after filling and submitting, the light went off and I resorted to using my fone. At the fone I added my current employment and salary details and submitted but it wasn't responding and then I abandoned it. I later went to the cafe to use a system, immediately I loged in, I was told that my application has been confirmed! Pls hope its not a system error or is there more detail that I need to fill like uploading stuffs? Pls enlighten me

dont stress urself,referee section is d final section and also if u want check.
4 those askn havn problem wit nt seeing instant sms 4 number verificatn,just relax and complete d d next stage of filling of form,i tink its because u didnt follow d link d here as pasted b d (OP),4 those who yet 2 regsta,vissit d link at d first page and click,wit dt ur sms phone verification comes immediately.

4 criteria 4 selection,dere RAO 11 and 111...bt consideration will b givin 2 corpers who serve as inec adhoc staff during voters regsteratn ARO and Presidn Officer during electn...bt no need 2 fret,d exercise is nationwide,and dey want 2 create more polling unit 2 discongest units tru delimitation exercise...so most ppl will b employed,4 those who didnt work as inec adhoc staff,dey may just decide 2 employ u as RAO 111...bt interview and trainn will determine dt...so 4 ds one evry1 is winner...my view though as a human resource person.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by austinemar: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pls wot is RAO? and wot do engineers, architects etc have to do with Polly units?... Jus askin!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Telez(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
am in
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by eldoradoxx: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pizzanatty:

4 those askn havn problem wit nt seeing instant sms 4 number verificatn,just relax and complete d d next stage of filling of form,i tink its because u didnt follow d link d here as pasted b d (OP),4 those who yet 2 regsta,vissit d link at d first page and click,wit dt ur sms phone verification comes immediately.

4 criteria 4 selection,dere RAO 11 and 111...bt consideration will b givin 2 corpers who serve as inec adhoc staff during voters regsteratn ARO and Presidn Officer during electn...bt no need 2 fret,d exercise is nationwide,and dey want 2 create more polling unit 2 discongest units tru delimitation exercise...so most ppl will b employed,4 those who didnt work as inec adhoc staff,dey may just decide 2 employ u as RAO 111...bt interview and trainn will determine dt...so 4 ds one evry1 is winner...my view though as a human resource person.
Thanks broda
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Johnnyemy: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pizzanatty:

forget this criteria Abuja boys knows hw to manipulate job process. Somebody that never heard of INEC recruitment will eventually be called to come and pick up the job,, no b naija we dey. For your information they have started compiling their list from each of the state,,,, this is a mere formalities.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by vivy4uall(f): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
Even now, I haven't been able to complete my application
Using phone and even computer system. I am yet to pass the
Page 1 stage (after filling Nysc info)
I contacted inec help-desk online and was told not to
Use opera mini, internet explorer less than 9.x. That I should use a blackberry phone's
Default browser, google chrome or mozilla firefox. I have
Tried all these, still I didn't excel the page 1.
I am lost as per what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.