Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,126 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Share Your Experience With The Cbn‘s Polymer Note! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With The Cbn‘s Polymer Note! (458 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges / Soludo's Signature On New =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Gov. Sanusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With The Cbn‘s Polymer Note! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lately, i v had quite an experience with the polymer notes printed few years back!
Yesterday was the peak when i was about giving the last 50Naira change on me to a bike man and it tore! It would have been more embarrasing if i was not in my area.
Is it the way people handle the note or do we spend low quality of polymer?
Pls, kindly share any experience you‘ ve had.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy A Plot Of Land In The Cemetary In Preparation Of Your Death / The Effect Of Doing The Right Thing / Tivs Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.