Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

If There Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Is God (660 Views)

Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Where In The Bible Did Jesus Mentioned He Is God / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is God by Morgan1092(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
No matter your religion, live your life as if there is GOD, so that on the last day, if there is GOD, you will gain eternity and if there is no GOD you will have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: If There Is God by Areaboy2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pascal's wager

problem is, which god should we live according to? cause there are plenty and if you are with the wrong one, u're still fcked. proper fcked i mean undecided
Re: If There Is God by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
Morgan1092: No matter your religion, live your life as if there is GOD, so that on the last day, if there is GOD, you will gain eternity and if there is no GOD you will have nothing to loose.

Pascal's wager? Such reasoning is not valid

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pascal's_wager
Re: If There Is God by Morgan1092(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Area_boy: Pascal's wager

problem is, which god should we live according to? cause there are plenty and if you are with the wrong one, u're still fcked. proper fcked i mean undecided
No mata d God involve, i dnt tink any God supports immorality.
Re: If There Is God by seyibrown(f): 1:14am On Nov 20, 2012
Morgan1092: No mata d God involve, i dnt tink any God supports immorality.

Many gods support immorality! Google!
Re: If There Is God by greatgenius: 4:07am On Nov 20, 2012
Morgan1092: No matter your religion, live your life as if there is GOD, so that on the last day, if there is GOD, you will gain eternity and if there is no GOD you will have nothing to loose.
There is a God, the only true God, my creator and your creator. He is me, you and us. The only One, The Great I Am. He is everlasting love and all things. You are God in the flesh and made of God. We are the body of God. The whole-ly spirits of God. Eternal is who you are and there is nothing else for you to do but live life in the physical and return home when you so chooses..

There is only One God and no one else but God who individuated into the many.. So who would or should God condemn or punish? Himself? Does that make sense to you..
Re: If There Is God by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2012
U know such reasoning is purely pathetic and outrageously cowardly.
It is so demeaning that anyone who believes in it has lost all dignity and does not even deserve to have been born at all.
Re: If There Is God by Areaboy2(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Morgan1092: No mata d God involve, i dnt tink any God supports immorality.

lol!! that brings us to the second point.

How many gods allow you to worship another?

YWHW made it clear in his first commandment!

You cant serve one god and at the end find out he is fake only to have the real god tell you "well, at least u did serve a god so you're good".. Really?

ywhw will just fck u up grin grin grin
Re: If There Is God by greatgenius: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Area_boy:

lol!! that brings us to the second point.

How many gods allow you to worship another?

YWHW made it clear in his first commandment!

You cant serve one god and at the end find out he is fake only to have the real god tell you "well, at least u did serve a god so you're good".. Really?

ywhw will just fck u up grin grin grin
YHWH did not give no commandments. Stop making her to be what he is not. And the least you could do is spell the name right my friend angry
Re: If There Is God by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin smiley grin smiley tongue @OP just stumbled across Pascal's Wager nuttin do you.. try smarter next time
Re: If There Is God by onetrack(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Spinoza's description of god is the only version of god that I could consider to be possible.

(1) (Reply)

Samson Option And God's 'chosen' People / T.b Joshua Prophecies For You This 2013 / Why Do Most Pentecostal Church Have Their Loudspeakers Outside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.