Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' (782 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' by Makweembo: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lazio midfielder Ogenyi Onazi of Nigeria has revealed that Prophet T.B.Joshua foretold his goal against Venezuela in an international friendly match played in Miami, USA on Thursday.

Onazi, a product of My People Football Club of the Synagogue, the Church of All Nations in Ikotun area of Lagos State, scored the Eagles’ third goal in the 3-1 victory over Venezuela after receiving a pass from Newcastle United striker Shola Ameobi.

“My goal was made in heaven because my father, Prophet T.B.Joshua, told me I would score. He even gave me some tips on how to have a good game,” Onazi told MTNFootball.com.

“I therefore dedicate the goal to God almighty and also to my daddy, the Prophet, who inspired me to score the goal. “This goal will boost my confidence in other games as I believe more goals are coming by his grace.”

Onazi again restated his belief to make the squad to next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.“I’m happy at the manner the coach has been giving me opportunities and I can assure Nigerians that I will be part of the team that will bring the Nations Cup to the country next year,” he declared.

Portland Timbers forward Bright Dike, who debuted for Nigeria on Thursday against Venezuela, has equally expressed his happiness to represent Nigeria. “I was very excited to wear the green Jersey of Nigeria, I feel honoured and I had great pride in representing my country,” he said. “The team played for each other and we got a deserved the victory. I did my best and really wanted to make it a scoring debut and I came so close. That just gives me more motivation for the next time we play.”

SOURCE: PM News - http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/11/16/my-goal-was-made-in-heaven-tb-joshua-predicted-it/
Re: OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' by MAYOWAAK: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
So this TB Joshua never buy jet? wetting im dey for when im get a son like this dumb Onazi? And which kain prophet dey give im son only one goal to score with such a big, wide post? No be Jesus feed multitudes with only five fishes?
Re: OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' by frank50fun: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
U're just a fool mayo or whteva u cal urself... Wetin bring dat kind yeye talk now
Re: OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' by MAYOWAAK: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Why not pen your argument instead of hurling insults at me.
Re: OGENYI ONAZI - 'My Goal Was Made In Heaven, TB Joshua Predicted It' by skonto: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
MAYOWAAK: So this TB Joshua never buy jet? wetting im dey for when im get a son like this dumb Onazi? And which kain prophet dey give im son only one goal to score with such a big, wide post? No be Jesus feed multitudes with only five fishes?
Sometime i‎​‎​ wonder Τ̲̅ђe way som ppl w jst open dere mouth aπϑ b sayin trash,first of all U̶̲̥̅̊. Are talkin abt A̶̲̥̅̊ pastor not buyin A̶̲̥̅̊ jet, Τ̲̅ђe nxt tin U̶̲̥̅̊. Are talkin abt scorin more than 1 goal becos he ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅̊ pastor son.if U̶̲̥̅̊. Hv brains U̶̲̥̅̊. Can answer those question Ūя̲̅ sef ȋ̝̊̅§ jst lack dat U̶̲̥̅̊. Lack dat ȋ̝̊̅§ y U̶̲̥̅̊. Are soundin so cheap. N̶̲̥̅̊o time use Ūя̲̅ brain b4 blasphemy against A̶̲̥̅̊ man of God.
MAYOWAAK: So this TB Joshua never buy jet? wetting im dey for when im get a son like this dumb Onazi? And which kain prophet dey give im son only one goal to score with such a big, wide post? No be Jesus feed multitudes with only five fishes?
Sometime i‎​‎​ wonder Τ̲̅ђe way som ppl w jst open dere mouth aπϑ b sayin trash,first of all U̶̲̥̅̊. Are talkin abt A̶̲̥̅̊ pastor not buyin A̶̲̥̅̊ jet, Τ̲̅ђe nxt tin U̶̲̥̅̊. Are talkin abt scorin more than 1 goal becos he ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅̊ pastor son.if U̶̲̥̅̊. Hv brains U̶̲̥̅̊. Can answer those question Ūя̲̅ sef ȋ̝̊̅§ jst lack dat U̶̲̥̅̊. Lack dat ȋ̝̊̅§ y U̶̲̥̅̊. Are soundin so cheap. N̶̲̥̅̊o time use Ūя̲̅ brain b4 blasphemy against A̶̲̥̅̊ man of God.

(1) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Uche Will Start For Nigeria On Tuesday / Keshi Says Eagles Need Three More Players / Rio Ferdinand Could Face Uefa Action Over Sarcastic Applause Of Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.