Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) (22664 Views)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Pretty / Can Someone Help Me With Keri Hilson Email Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by promkingzz(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2012
engineerd: ewwww..... she tooo yellow for me!!!! and her nose is ugly.....i like them with a little color (at least if u is black!).......
common sharrapp dia!
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by bolayei: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2012
so u can self-service while watching it?
hornipipe: Still my favourite.
Hope she drops a sexx tape soon undecided
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by FANITO(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2012
She defines d word PRETTY in every inch.....hmmmm pretty Keri. grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by noobsaibot2(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2012
WHO BE KERI HILSON
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2012
Sometimes I wish Nigerians would be balanced in criticism. She colors her hair and wears makeup. Sure, she looks nice, but if she was Nigerian, you'd be bashing her front and back, right to left. Maka why? cry
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by tintingz(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2012
noob-saibot:
WHO BE KERI HILSON
kweshion...she be my gal-fwend. . .ask google
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by eagleobeche: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2012
basher:

Wait make naija sun nack am finish. Wait make that pepper jollof rice run im belle + small bout of malaria and sandfly. We go see if she go still fresh like that.

This are the factors you blame for your ugliness,try to accept you're born ugly and stop scaring the naturally beautiful Miss Hilson. Aint their fine and fresh girls in Nigeria despite your silly excuses.
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2012
promkingzz:
common sharrapp dia!

ok...i'll ignore you just this one time!!!
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2012
bolayei: so my dad can self-service while watching it
exactly!
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Mavor: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
ogugua88: Sometimes I wish Nigerians would be balanced in criticism. She colors her hair and wears makeup. Sure, she looks nice, but if she was Nigerian, you'd be bashing her front and back, right to left. Maka why? cry
cos 95% of Nigerian chicks are blood sucking vampires who get fat on KFC and like to be in Shoprite 24/7, of course not their own money.
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Stevmayor007: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2012
YuggyMaxwell: Nice gal ... She got nice hips
ASHAWO
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by claremont(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2012
Cute lady. I would smash. . .
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2012
tpia1: who is she?

looks nigerian.
nah! If she was Nigerian, you would have seen insults piling up in comments here trust me.
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Dazzled: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2012
Ryabcool: HAHA! I'm sorry hun. Okay, stay awake with me instead wink
Had 2 luk @ ur profile pix, gush its funny. Who did u dress up like dat? Nice one, thou
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2012
Dazzled:
Had 2 luk @ ur profile pix, gush its funny. Who did u dress up like dat? Nice one, thou
i know the lady in that pic..she did that thing last year undecided
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Nurry: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2012
engineerd: ewwww..... she tooo yellow for me!!!! and her nose is ugly.....i like them with a little color (at least if u is black!).......
see who is talking about nose? Did she create herself?
With ur coconut shaped nose
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Pain(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Someone says he doesn't mind being a kidnapper for a day. Just for Keri. Btw is she single?
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Don4life: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2012
she yummy
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by IdiAmin2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
omo, see fresh fish. Go reach heavenly feeling under 20 seconds with fresh fish like this ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Thok(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Chei.. See as she fyn,looking Natural. Abeg,fake ladies, observe her appearance, and tell me what u dont like with what u see.
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Florena(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why can't u guys marry d oyinbos u re praisin?, nigerian girl bad, u still dey follow dem, just go over there and marry this ladies and u will see wat sufferness means in a relationship.....wen u ave a very slight disagreement with ur oyinbo wife and she pulls out a gun, then u wil com back hom
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by NaMe4: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
joeydozzy: does she have a kid sister? the apple does not fall far from the tree and I need to start savingcheesy grin

he he he
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Endurance784(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
keri u look muaahhh as always....
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by TippyTop(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
She fine o
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Ryabcool(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Florena: Why can't u guys marry d oyinbos u re praisin?, nigerian girl bad, u still dey follow dem, just go over there and marry this ladies and u will see wat sufferness means in a relationship.....wen u ave a very slight disagreement with ur oyinbo wife and she pulls out a gun, then u wil com back hom
na jealousy go kill you jare
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by chessguru1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Wasn't it she that twitted dat she loved flavors 'ashawo' song. She's now in naija. Me thinks flavor shld make a play 4 her now cheesy. We might b seeing a remix coming up soon.
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by abohrandy: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tonto who to what?? Please don't make pipo regret paying dat 7k5!!
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by abohrandy: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Florena: Why can't u guys marry d oyinbos u re praisin?, nigerian girl bad, u still dey follow dem, just go over there and marry this ladies and u will see wat sufferness means in a relationship.....wen u ave a very slight disagreement with ur oyinbo wife and she pulls out a gun, then u wil com back hom

Babe u les? How do u know how white gfs behave? Well ma MAMA all ways tot me to make do wif the lil I have dats why we managing u guys!! But u guys are cute too so no hating hun! But a lil easy on d make-up, u know!! Keri is over 30yrs oh! So just imagine dat!
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Xfactoria: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
She's got "bow" leg!!! Check out most of her pics, she hardly show her legs and when she does, she crosses them to hide the "bow-ness" of her leg.

Pretty face - yes, but with bow leg and then no booty!!!

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by Florena(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
abohrandy:

Well ma MAMA all ways tot me to make do wif the lil I have dats why we managing u guys!!!
don't let ur barbie hear dat
Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by mikron(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
basher:

Wait make naija sun nack am finish. Wait make that pepper jollof rice run im belle + small bout of malaria and sandfly. We go see if she go still fresh like that.
PLS SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT UR COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
What was she doing in Nigeria?

Did she decide to go to Nigeria because she heard of Serena and Venus Williams' trip to Lagos? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Flaunts His 2015 Lexus 250 (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) / Kate Henshaw Releases New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.