Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife (4328 Views)

Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by makky(f): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2012
E don do ooo, e don do... I know say money no dey and everywhere tyt, christmas kpaakpa dey for corner and nobody don buy christmas cloth but e don do. This thing happen far away frm naija ooo and we wan kpai ourselves here this early momor.
Slimy baby e don do, Jennykardy babe e don do eeee, pro pro abeg e don do, oga mister valley e don too much ooo but e do. Na wetin sef? Woman don collect $10 pick race, husband turn to hulk hogan dey blow balls, mr friend prick don scatter and we even suppose dey find how to raise small money for am, cos as i dey see dat prick, e don dabaru finish and attention no go be em case again.
Abeg e don do eee, sun to much!

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2012
mister.hillz:
u'r just contradicting yourself and you really don't know you are talking gibberish!! now i believe most women have fish brain.. smiley

I am still waiting for you to show us where the contradiction was made.....?
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Na my own i dey jeje oh, talk true as I see am. Na im dese aggrieved ashawos dey take out their frustrations and guilt on me.

olaweezy: D fact remains,men wud always make moves on u,married or not. The onus is on d woman to maintain her dignity and show restraint.

This is a very simple fact that even the women themselves realise and acknowledge. It is only when they are up to their deceit that they deny this. Since when did it become a problem for men to proposition women? Men are dogs, we agree. But what of women? shebi na dem dey like form 'virtuous' (and that is what I find most nauseating)? When a man they don't fancy approaches them, they exercise their veto power by rejecting him, but when a man comes along that they fancy for one reason or the other, they suddenly become "victims" and share responsibility for their moral failures? ? ? What sort of repugnant nonsense is this?
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by MissyB3(f): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Lol! **O AND J, no vex eh, na mistake I take carry this thing come here . . .do your job biko**
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Pennywise(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Reporting the matter to the police shows the poacher to be a real loser. You neither report nor complain about this kind of thing. Seek treatment and tell the doctor you had an accident. He should count himself lucky the resident dyck didnt cut off his mojo.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by seanet01: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nice judgement. The man must be released. The Ediota deserve what he got.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
His friend's balls and blokos must have been sweeter than his.
I nor blame the woman jare.
See as the man attack only the 'balls and blokos'?
Useless man!
Next time, learn how to 'please' your wife IN AND OUT OF THE BEDROOM! kiss

All these men with 'small-small' blokos nor go let woman wack better sointin.
Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Goldieluks: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Callotti: His friend's balls and blokos must have been sweeter than his.
I nor blame the woman jare.
See as the man attack only the 'balls and blokos'?
Useless man!
Next time, learn how to 'please' your wife IN AND OUT OF THE BEDROOM! kiss

All these men with 'small-small' blokos nor go let woman wack better sointin.
Nonsense! angry

Lmao you no serious atall. Lol@ men with small blokos, got me cracking.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao you no serious atall. Lol@ men with small blokos, got me cracking.

It is true na.
Men with small-small blokoses are very violent.
VIRGIN DON SABI BETA TIN WAKA GO CHOP SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET SOINTIN!
Do we blame the women for sampling better 'best friends'?
How many women do you see cutting off and chopping off other womens' boobs and 'cleets' all over the world when their men are sleeping with best friends too?
Nonsense! angry

His own blokos should be smashed and fed to scorpions! Simple.
USELESS MAN WEY NOR FIT PHOCK! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
pro01: Na my own i dey jeje oh, talk true as I see am. Na im dese aggrieved ashawos dey take out their frustrations and guilt on me.

This is a very simple fact that even the women themselves realise and acknowledge. It is only when they are up to their deceit that they deny this. Since when did it become a problem for men to proposition women? Men are dogs, we agree. But what of women? shebi na dem dey like form 'virtuous' (and that is what I find most nauseating)? When a man they don't fancy approaches them, they exercise their veto power by rejecting him, but when a man comes along that they fancy for one reason or the other, they suddenly become "victims" and share responsibility for their moral failures? ? ? What sort of repugnant nonsense is this?

Look at this diseased antelope, do you have anything useful to say other than call us the same names that led to your birth? Human beings are talking and this one with nyash like ojukwu and buhari joined together with a tiny p3nis dangling and hitting his oversized balls is busy talking. Shut up my friend anu ewu.

It is always the woman's fault, you low self esteemed good for nothing half baked Nigerian men blessed with enough insecurities that will send yous to your grave. C'mon go and mind your akwa oche shop and stop trying to flex your kwashiokor enhanced muscles here, stop trying to grow the size of your p3nis that is not long enough to dis-virgin a woman.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
LMAO. Abeg Callotti comot for hiaaa jo before I pee on myself. grin grin I hail that man wey put you for house haba. How can one person carry this much wahala? grin
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
mister.hillz:
u'r just contradicting yourself and you really don't know you are talking gibberish!! now i believe most women have fish brain.. smiley

Look at this one that just saw civilization for the first time in his life opening his s3men induced mouth to call women fish brain. No be snapper fish brain bring you into this world? c'mon comot hiaa and come back when you know how to Bleep and please a woman with those ya whit-low blessed fingers.

All of you are just pieces of shait. Una no dey look face before una begin w@nk untop woman post? or you think that your 2 inches Nigerian made tiger batter looking p3nis, is enough to make me cool off?

May d3vil shait on your bald head. Kpekus starved eediot angry
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Callotti:

It is true na.
How many women do you see cutting off and chopping off other womens' boobs and 'cleets' all over the world when their men are sleeping with best friends too?
Nonsense! angry

No mind the coward wen no fit perform well( calotti abeg no spoil me oh, hehehehehe)
But on a serious note, smashing someone's johnny is not the way forward. I hate barbaric acts, no matter the trigger.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Callotti:

It is true na.
Nonsense! angry

lmao...
Calloti!!!
Thank you for the bolded jor!!
When they cheat,it is acceptable cuz men are natural dogs...so says the profool01 on this thread...
But when women do they should be crucified....
Small bloukouses indeed..
Make i borrow your laugh sef....Mu choi choi choi...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Missy_B: Lol! **O AND J, no vex eh, na mistake I take carry this thing come here . . .do your job biko**
this woman....why did you hide all the beautiful posts on this thread?
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
jennykadry: LMAO. Abeg Callotti comot for hiaaa jo before I pee on myself. grin grin I hail that man wey put you for house haba. How can one person carry this much wahala? grin

I nor tok o!
Hmmmmmmm!!!!
You sure say you nor dey 'reply' yourself again? tongue

Callotti, pro01, YomexG(m), jennykadry(f) and 2 guest(s)

Returning to 'senior citizens' corner! cheesy
Time to change my 'pampers'!
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

No mind the coward wen no fit perform well( calotti abeg no spoil me oh, hehehehehe)
But on a serious note, smashing someone's johnny is not the way forward. I hate barbaric acts, no matter the trigger.

Very babaric.
Small wonder some 'men' on this thread will humor such a thing.
Are we surprised? grin
BLOKOS SMASHERS are born by BLOKOS SMASHERS. . . when it hits close to home especially! grin
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: lmao...
Calloti!!!
Thank you for the bolded jor!!
When they cheat,it is acceptable cuz men are natural dogs...so says the profool01 on this thread...
But when women do they should be crucified....
Small bloukouses indeed..
Make i borrow your laugh sef....Mu choi choi choi...cheesycheesycheesy

More men sleep with women's best friends than women do, we just cry small, or make small noise then move on. . .so KBD?(kini big deal?)
I am sure the wife will respect him even more now that he has smashed the 'sweeter' blokos! cheesy
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

If na me ehhhhhhn? I make sure I smash that his 'bitter-kola' of a blokos as DIE-VORCE!
For destroying my 'sweet potato'! angry
USSSSSSSSSSELESS MAN!!!
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
jennykadry:

Look at this diseased antelope, do you have anything useful to say other than call us the same names that led to your birth? Human beings are talking and this one with nyash like ojukwu and buhari joined together with a tiny p3nis dangling and hitting his oversized balls is busy talking. Shut up my friend anu ewu.

It is always the woman's fault, you low self esteemed good for nothing half baked Nigerian men blessed with enough insecurities that will send yous to your grave. C'mon go and mind your akwa oche shop and stop trying to flex your kwashiokor enhanced muscles here, stop trying to grow the size of your p3nis that is not long enough to dis-virgin a woman.

See as this one dey buzz nonstop like excited mosquito. Na person marry this kind worthless insect put for house? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Callotti: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Oh-oh! Make no barry break leg for this thread o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUfY-URXzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw

9AM. . . time for bed. After breakfast. Work don start. grin

UNUUU bye bye yoooooo!!!! kiss
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
jennykadry:

See as this one dey buzz nonstop like mosquito. Na person marry this worthless insect put for house? Eh, biko nu? E no hygienic for Nkita to put prick inside your poisonous thing, talkless of human being. I pity that mumu man wey you use juju hook.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ejine(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
The man too dull jare.

He no sabi phuck, now come dey vex say his buddy is giving his wife something he could never give considering his microdick.

Too bad he doesn't have an 8-incher like yours truly. Any man with a peen that isn't up to 7 inches is what I call 'less privileged' and should be pitied.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ryabcool(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hang _____________
|/ |
| cheesy
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ryabcool: Hang _____________
|/ |
| cheesy
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here

DJ, as Slimyem reject the Brymo song wey we dedicate give am for morning, wetin make we dedicate now wey go sweet am? Abeg recommend. She be my person after all, in spite of the gra gra for hia.
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ryabcool(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
pro01:

DJ, as Slimyem reject the Brymo song wey we dedicate give am for morning, wetin make we dedicate now wey go sweet am? Abeg recommend. She be my person after all, in spite of the gra gra for hia.
*switches over to Dance Genre* #np David Guetta ft Sia - She Wolf... Dedicated to all the females here wey dey scatter thread...
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by slimyem: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ryabcool: *switches over to Dance Genre* #np David Guetta ft Sia - She Wolf... Dedicated to all the females here wey dey scatter thread...
What's that on your profile picture??
Creepy!!!
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Ryabcool(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: What's that on your profile picture??
Creepy!!!
ℓ☺ℓ! I could come visit you tonight if you want
Re: Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2012
Mehn wats with NL the smashing and chopping of manhood these days. Everywhere it's bad horrible news we see. If only some people could keep their d1cks in their briefs................there would be less loss of manhood

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient / How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village / How Hamburger, Oshodi’s Nurtw Strongman Was Killed And The Mayhem That Followed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.