Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations (55277 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Kyllahmc(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
lmao mzsolmi come laugh small here
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kelvee57(f): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
you are talking yanyanpo
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Mordyb: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
University of ekwensu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by obisdavinc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Umuchum na umuekweke grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Okbath(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
"NSI ATO NA IKE" meaning -(faeces has seized in the anus)

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ekume: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
(1) Onye hapu Okpoo Isi Agbakaya.
2)Ululu Ululu.
3)Mmiri nso ekwensu ne fe.Ke si mbosi ekwensu fe we si mmiri nso .Ona serve mass ko bu ona ga uka.
4)Ekwensu e romance si a mummy water.
5)Aku oyibo a cha aku.
6)Mmiri e rea na Asaba.
7)akwa mu ozu a hou ome na la.
coolmmu na nwuye akwa i ko na eme abani.

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by nobilie: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abo mu madu ike.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by adeshina86: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Uruenekwe. Ekwuensu romance mani water
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by JoeCutie(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
1.) "Igwe anyuo nsi n'ulo uka..."
2.) "Añuo m nnukwute ara chee na obu..."
3.) "Okpa ntucha abaa na takeaway!"

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ugowinn(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
UjSizzle:
Ekwe mgbaduga *whatever that means*
That means a container of loi loi or fu fu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ugowinn(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
UjSizzle:
Ekwe mgbaduga *whatever that means*
That means a bowl of loi loi or fu fu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Mrval20(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
princely74:
Ekpensu e romansia mammy water! grin
Omg! This one really got me rolling cheesy cheesy
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Dynamite02: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
kevwemike:
Please help us appeal to Mrs . Funke Osibodu , she is the head of power holding company in UDU local government area of Delta state to please give us power. The whole of the LGA have been trown into total darkness for the past 2 month over a protest, a particular street called New York, carried out a protest over , over estimated bills, no power and NEPA keep bringing outrageous bill, during the protest one of the NEPA official slapped a married woman and it resulted to violent, since then Mrs. Funke Osibodu has vow to punished the whole local government for six months we are now in the 3rd month, to my amazement some companies around the vicinity such as WETLAND HOTEL, EMU BAKERY LTD AND FANTAZER FAST FOOD AND OTHERS went to bribery her and she restored power to those companies living the residential area black out, wen the elderly people in the community called her she will start insulting them, to the extent she said there is nothing the government can do to her, that she own the company. Please help us, she is using the sin of a street to punished the whole local government
So they cannot sue her? No competent lawyer in the local govt.....they are enjoying the darkness ba!
Power company has been privatised, yet people don't know their left from right.

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by willibounce1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Even though I don't understand igbo, this man is one of my favorite artiste. I just like those funny igbo quotes.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Angelou(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Justiyke4u:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations

Etelu ugba etelu ose
Oovoko!!!
Ataba iye!!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
I once heard him say............ Ko mo ko, na akpuru nsi.
Meaning loosely.................Scratch me soothenly, on my anus.

Both him and the late great Sam Loco Efe export IGBO wisecracks effortlessly.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by perforetti(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akpurum ara n'onu chi efo
University of ekwensu akuzierem mpu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by cutediva87(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
ara darada, like yorayo
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by profosenogoboy: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Udene ajah
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by CharliParker: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Eke Njiaba
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Mzsolmi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Reverend Sister agbaa aji afu onu.......kyllahmc,I syt you

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by gentle007(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
okpa waawa abanyela na take away...
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by skinflint(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pant Agnes efuo. grin

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Sfvalentine(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ikpute kpunanya.
Ogwu di ile...akpaka.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by sixtusn: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ndi be aloo anyua aru na esi usi
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Okpa wawa agho takeaway
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
1) Mmiri a maa efi n'anya 2) Obodo Ikwe nri 3) Omenaa jali jali
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by devour129: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mami water amicha ekwesu onu ! An underrated actor. Chinwetalu agu I appreciate you .
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Edigrows: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
there was a movie he Always said "COM'AN SEE AMERIKAN WONDER" grin grin grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
O mu kwaa akwa n'elu akwa n'akwara akwa
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Appareil(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
He is fondly called " Bayangi man" in Cameroon! Dearly loved here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.