Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection (5201 Views)

How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? / Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection / Help: Configure Iphone With Glo Gprs Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by emeka88(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
Nairalanders, I need someone to help me out on how to configure my multilinks internet connection.
Before now, I have been using my multilinks phone to browse though It was configured at multilinks office at Abuja (I took the phone and the cpu there). After I formatted my system due to a booting problem it had, and reinstalled windows xp, i have since not been able to configure it myself inorder to browse, and taking it to multilinks office for configuration again will be very difficult for me because of distance and weight of the cpu.
I would appreciate any form of help from you guys. Preferably the steps by steps method of configuring it in windows xp.
I have with me the cable, phone, cable drivers, username and password.
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by dragnet: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
emeka008, don't worry, . .help is on its way. . . . .*searching* .now where is infobaba . . . .
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by tobs(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
@emeka. . .simple call there customercare. . .then they would help u out,coz it also happend to my friend. . .they would guide u through in config ur self
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ emeka (omo igbo)
What phone model are we trying to config here?
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by sunboy(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2008
Please how much does a multi links mobile phone or land phone plus internet connection cost ?
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2008
sunboy:

Please how much does a multi links mobile phone or land phone plus internet connection cost ?

Huawei ETS2558 is sold 15,000 naira at there offices. It the best phone for browsing with multilink network for now. As per mobile phones. They are out of stock if you wish to get a fairly used nokia 2556 (FM plus camera), i got one for sell for 6k. For connections, Starters are to pay 15,000 naira for a month connection after the one month period; you can then load 200 naira. If you wish to jump the one month 15k to start loading 200 naira immediately, hala me webmaster@yedo.tk .  wink
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by tobs(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2008
@info. . .na wa 4 u o. . .am interested jo. . .the 6k is wit me now. . .how we fit hook up,so we go strike deal. . .send it tru txt to 08037750791. . .am waiting o
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2008
@ tobs

U have to come to isolo (laspotech) YIM me
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by earthrealm(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2008
use the installation cd that came with ur phone, its quite simple,

i configured my bourdex internet by myself, n even starcomms,
just follow the instructions that came with the phone,
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by DualCore1: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2008
hmmm, this one wey info wan sell something for less than half the market price, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
It is Huawei ETS2558 that is sold 15,000 naira not nokia 2556 tongue
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by Pelumiv(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
infobaba:

Huawei ETS2558 is sold 15,000 naira at there offices. It the best phone for browsing with multilink network for now. As per mobile phones. They are out of stock if you wish to get a fairly used nokia 2556 (FM plus camera), i got one for sell for 6k. For connections, Starters are to pay 15,000 naira for a month connection after the one month period; you can then load 200 naira. If you wish to jump the one month 15k to start loading 200 naira immediately, hala me webmaster@yedo.tk .  wink
I am interested in the nokia phone my no is 08065656796. I can come to Isolo. Try call me so we can talk better.
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2008
@ Pelumiv
Can you come tomorrow for it? mail me now infoyedo@gmail.com
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by Pelumiv(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2008
alright is it connect to d internet already n on what plan is it?
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2008
@ Pelumiv

The phone is 6,000, you pay for connection separate. (6k) totaling 12,000. As per plan, it 24 hrs once you do the right thing. (Recharge 200 naira)
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by Pelumiv(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2008
alright pls 1 more question. is d nokia internet speed same with dat of table phone?
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by MrInfo1(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2008
[size=18pt]NO[/size], table phone connect at higher rate than mobile phones.
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by anitab7741: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
please would like to know if i can use multilinks internet connection in zaria,i have got one but connects and disconnects almost immediately dont know why
Re: Help: Configure My Multilinks Internet Connection by drered(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2008
When i wanted to buy my multilinks table phone i came to nairaland to check on peoples comment who were using or had used Multilinks but sadly i didnt get enough info, I went ahead to buy the multilinks table phone with internet connection inclusive for 30k, Believe me that was a horrible mistake, To say the connection sucks is an understatement, Firstly the connection speed is just 230.4kbs and the download speed has never gone further than 10kbps, It doesnt connect sometimes and worst of all, To browse for 24 hours is now 535 naira as opposed to 200 naira which made nigerians loved multilinks,to browse for 12 hours is about 335 naira, And mind you you can no longer call with the credit you loaded for your connection, Im in lagos now and i was formerly in warri were my isp used to be shell i got download speeds of up to 120kbps, Ive also used starcomms evdo in lagos and i got constant download speeds of up to 40kbps with the speed going as high has 90kbps when the server is aite and they both had connection speed of 100mbps, Breakdown , MULTILINKS SUCKS DONT BUY IT IF YOU HAVENT AND YOU ARE INTENDING TO, Soon nigerians will start leaving multilinks table phone cuz on the long run post paid pays better than their pre paid plan.ie if you load 535 naira for 30 days thats about 16050 naira while you can get starcomms with a monthly subscription of 10k.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Postpaid Nite Browsing / Why You Should Buy A Tecno Phantom A2 Over A Samsung Galaxy S4 / Leaked Image Of The Next Infinix Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.