Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Are Songs All About Women - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Are Songs All About Women (638 Views)

These Are Songs I Think Will Be Trending Till The End Of This Year / Download Old And Fresh Nigeria Songs All For Free / Be The First To Get, Hear And Download Latest Songs, All For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Songs All About Women by jaydi1: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2012
why is it dat most songs are all girls,frm sex to shake ur bom bom etc
Re: Why Are Songs All About Women by Hardfact: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
It looks like that's what the market wants, and the artists see it as an easy way out.
But I personally feel they lack what it takes to deliver good content and to have their own unique identity, not follow the crowd.
Re: Why Are Songs All About Women by Caseless: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2012
The thing sef taya me! Any artist that thinks he can make me his fan by singing about his love for one gal or featurin gals in his video to display bumbum is runing at a loss....me, for weye?

I think , the easiest tool devil uses in capturing minds is women...and u know the effect when it is combined with music....total loss of control. I guess that's why women dominate most musical lyrics these days. If u like music, u'd like women. If u like women, u'd like music.....and if u like these 2 aforementioned, u'd like taking alcohol or smoking. These are 3 inseperable variables and satan is exploiting them to the fullest. Sometimes, when they refer to a gal....if u are not careful on how u follow the song by singing, u will end up being blasphemous cos they sometime refer to LUCIFER as 'her, she' in their music..who knows.....
Re: Why Are Songs All About Women by hypenation: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: The thing sef taya me! Any artist that thinks he can make me his fan by singing about his love for one gal or featurin gals in his video to display bumbum is runing at a loss....me, for weye?

I think , the easiest tool devil uses in capturing minds is women...and u know the effect when it is combined with music....total loss of control. I guess that's why women dominate most musical lyrics these days. If u like music, u'd like women. If u like women, u'd like music.....and if u like these 2 aforementioned, u'd like taking alcohol or smoking. These are 3 inseperable variables and satan is exploiting them to the fullest. Sometimes, when they refer to a gal....if u are not careful on how u follow the song by singing, u will end up being blasphemous cos they sometime refer to LUCIFER as 'her, she' in their music..who knows.....
Another NL Illuminati evangelist! You people need jesus
Re: Why Are Songs All About Women by Caseless: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
hypenation: Another NL Illuminati evangelist! You people need jesus
not an evangelist of illu...mehn. wait o...are doubting it exists?
Re: Why Are Songs All About Women by Emmaeke: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Does it make more sense to believe or think nothing of that sort exists?

(1) (Reply)

Video: L.o.s - Bad Guy P / New Music: Morell – Anti Social Ft. Olamide / New Video From Naomi Achu - (Wa Fun Mi) Suga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.