Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers (20294 Views)

Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Soccer Players' Beautiful Wives And Girlfriends / Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
What's my Drogba doing on that list?
Terry too?
Morinho kwa?
Hian.
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by solomon111(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nashville: This list is absolute rubbish. Infact I think some of the people on the list are some of the most loved. You actually think Maradona, Drogba, Ronaldo and Mourinho are some of the most hated people in football? Can't see how.

I agree Joey Barton should be very high up the list, what happened to El-Hadji Diouf? He spat on a player and has done many crazy things. Emile Heskey nko? A lumox of a man. Steve McClaren couldn't even take Endglad to Euro 2008 you need to know how much he is hated in his country.
yes,it is true that mourinho and ronaldo are loved by some,but they are also hated by many more.
1)why do you think that ronaldo has not won the world best for some time now,despite deserving it?
2)why do you think mourinho did not win la-liga's best coach last season,despite the fact that he floored guardiola,the eventual winner of the award?
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by DualCore1: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Businessman Wenger nko?
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by dilbert100: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Maradona....sure !
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by critic(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanchez4eva: I hate Arsene Wenger die...I m an arsenal fan but that guy is old and useless and it is causing loss of trophies for Arsenal...He is a good coach but how can a student preparing for chemistry waec sell his Ababio and buy keypoints yet still expect to get A...dat is pure foolishness
grin grin grin lamentations of an angry arsenal fan grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by naptu2: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
By the way, can we also have a list of the most hated referees?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Emmy9ite(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
The person who compiled this list needs to be checked. Christi number 1 when Baloteli is still alive. This list really lacks vision and direction cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by tomsongz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
fernando tores*reciveds 250k a week 4 da past 2 years,scored only 11league goals...for me he should top dat list 4 lyf coz i hate him lyk i lyk 4ork
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by deletrue: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
solomon111: This list is 70% correct.
Drogba is not hated,maybe he is hated by only arsenal fans.
10)marco materrazi
9)ashley young
coolpepe
7)luiz suarez
6)joey barton
5)sergio busquets
4)c.ronaldo
3)ashley cole
2)j.mourinho
1)j.terry
why you dey count from down upward? Na so una Naija people like to cause confusion. Are you saying no. 1, Terry is the worst in the hate list? Pls explain. Am interested. For me, mourinho and ronaldo are the worst in that list because of their yanga attitude and pride.
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Chedarking: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Joey Barton and El-Hadji Diouf should be joint Number 1s

John Terry Close second...

and Marlon King third

These are truly reprehensible beings...

Honourable shout out to Sergio Busquets and Luis Suarez as runners up...
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by vascey(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Zikdik(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
2 or 3 ppl on d@ list av sumfn to do wf C.F.C?Why am I smelling a rat(or a packet of weed)? grin
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by vascey(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
None of these guys got killed ni.

Or have you all forgotten Escobar. The guy was murdered in cold blood.

Certainly "hate" can't get worse than that.

He should be number 1'
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by rasqman: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
LUIZ SUAREZ
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by solomon111(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
naptu2: By the way, can we also have a list of the most hated referees?
1)howard webb
2)howard webb
3)howard webb
4)howard webb
5)howard webb
6)howard webb
7)mark clattenberg
coolgraham poll
9)mark atkinson
10)lee mason

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Iaz93: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
solomon111: yes,it is true that mourinho and ronaldo are loved by some,but they are also hated by many more.
1)why do you think that ronaldo has not won the world best for some time now,despite deserving it?
2)why do you think mourinho did not win la-liga's best coach last season,despite the fact that he floored guardiola,the eventual winner of the award?
RUBBISH
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by naptu2: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
solomon111:
1)howard webb
2)howard webb
3)howard webb
4)howard webb
5)howard webb
6)howard webb
7)mark clattenberg
coolgraham poll
9)mark atkinson
10)lee mason

Hahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Iaz93: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
deletrue: why you dey count from down upward? Na so una Naija people like to cause confusion. Are you saying no. 1, Terry is the worst in the hate list? Pls explain. Am interested. For me, mourinho and ronaldo are the worst in that list because of their yanga attitude and pride.
To you ba?? They stl make money, dey also dnt gve a fvck abt haters like you, and they're loved by many.
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
solomon111: yes,it is true that mourinho and ronaldo are loved by some,but they are also hated by many more.

The list was composed by a Chelsea hater. El Hadji Diouf should be there. And Ronaldo has not won the world best player because of Messi who is currently the best. Ronaldo has been consistently second. Steve McClaren is one of the most hated coaches.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by ecolime(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Where is Gattusso?
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by lexluthur007(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
wot of berti vogt,i hate am pass osama bin ladin.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by solomon111(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Iaz93:
RUBBISH
it is rubbish,if you are a barcelona fan.
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by vascey(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Zikdik: 2 or 3 ppl on d@ list av sumfn to do wf C.F.C?Why am I smelling a rat(or a packet of weed)? grin

Na PDP na... Have u forgotten? Your perennial excuse. LOL.
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by crisycent: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Emmanuel Adebayo, Mario Balotelli
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by princeFAD: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
and where hv you put Sani Keita.the guy that singlehandedly cost the population of 160 million world cup
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by doublecross(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
No 1 on that list should be victor Valdez (Barcelona goalie). That guy is such an 1diot
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Akposkool(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Joey barton-dat guy is a kick boxer.flopnando torres-fine boy no instinct.crynaldo-mr.perfect.hw abt suarez-evra n ghana incidents,some ghanaians still wish they could see him face 2 face.didier is so much loved alryt?it is shocking dat pepe,busquets,anderson and nani were omitted from dat list.
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Zikdik(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
prince FAD: and where hv you put Sani Keita.the guy that singlehandedly cost the population of 160 million world cup
That guy is a weed lover grin.U must be 1 too,no? wink
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Akposkool(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
You 4got balotelli and valdes.number 1 should be sergio aguero(ask united fans)
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hunt of wolves is meant to be in dis list. He is chelsea must hated enemy
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by dabrake(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
No luiz suarez, no luiz figo, no howard webb?
Re: Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
cheesy why hate wen u can't even kick an orange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen / John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.