Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Please Need Urgent Advice! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Need Urgent Advice! (560 Views)

Need Urgent Information On Setting Up Cooking Gas Mini-plant / Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra / Please Need Information On Mtn Glo And Zain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Need Urgent Advice! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2012
d
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice! by adelss4u: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Hello Rolly,

If u don't mind u can invest in pig farming. I am an ex banker and currently into fish farming with a current fish stock of 12,000 (just harvested a pond dis week).

I am looking to expand into pig farming buy buying wieners and rearing them for their pork. The waiting period is max of 6months.

U can invest with as little as N120k and the maximum of 600k due to the size of the pen am currently looking @ leasing. Half of the capital u are investing will be used to buy the piglets while the remaining half will be released on a monthly or weekly basis to buy the feed for the animals and to cater for their medical needs.

The return on investment is abt 50%. This is a very good way to save ur monk while u invest it @ the same time. U will have access to the pen any time u wish.

I suggest this because the fish farm needs considerable higher investment (stocking one of my ponds and feeding the fishes takes ant 1.3million for 5months) but the ROI on both is considerably the same.

Old I beg u in d name of GOD, don't fall for all this easy money people will throw @ u, all ha 419. I know cos I he been duped severally thru such bogus schemes b4 I eventually made up my mind to enter livestock farming and I bless God for His kindness. There is no income without work or calculated risk anything other than that is fraud.

If u are interested Old call 08102863765 so that we can schedule a meeting.

Tnx.
Re: Please Need Urgent Advice! by sp2002(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
true talk from ade. but i will advice instead of doing pigery while not go into full time poultry business where you can also add both fish and pig to in the long run. i will advice you go into egg production. for more information send me your email address so that i can give you some feasibility study on egg production. you can also contact me via:
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG

we establish for beginners and consult for existing farmers.

(1) (Reply)

$200 Lr 4 Sale @ 165 / For $45,500, Entrepreneur Sells Last Name To Raise Money For Start-up / How To Make Money Representing International Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.