Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? (15704 Views)

Oge Okoye And Ebube Nwagbo Stun In Black / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by fairygeh(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2012
I have always thought Mercy Johnson is the most sexy in Nollywood till I stumbled upon Ebube's pics recently and damn that babe is too sexy.what is sexier in ur opinion?

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by fairygeh(f): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2012
Here

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2012
I have always thought Ebube to be hawt
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by fairygeh(f): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by mimifavour(f): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2012
Swt gals

First to comment
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Mercy,anytime anyday. Ebube looks washed out with dat her 2 coloured skin
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
both are tramps.. and it shows.. neither can touch the likes of Omotola and Genny tongue Class, Style and Wealth
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by RickyRoss1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
They are both beautiful, and I like their big natural booobss. I can pay them 500k Naira for 3some

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Finally someone produces a girl with almost enough curves for comparison with Mercy.

Mercy still edges it, but this Ebute Meta girl would get a ravishing too sha.
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by AjanleKoko: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mercy looks too ghetto jare. All that unnecessary junk in the trunk. Nahhhh. The face not helping either.
Ebube looks the classier, and looks quite tasty into the bargain.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by whitefairy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ricky_Ross: They are both beautiful, and I like their big natural booobss. I can pay them 500k Naira for 3some
Mercy's boobs are Fake,she had a boob job
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by noncy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mehnnn..............EBUBE all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ebube ooo

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by dplomaticVal: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
the duo 're nauseating

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by bclipse(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ebube has nice hips,bt ℓ̊ still love mercy
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by leocathra(f): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
I fink I will go for ebube nwagbo. Mercy is still k

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by koikoi2(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
[/quote][quote author=leocathra]I fink I will go for ebube nwagbo. Mercy is still k
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Danny2011(m): 2:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Ebube is more cute

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2013
Ricky_Ross: They are both beautiful, and I like their big natural booobss. I can pay them 500k Naira for 3some
shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Look at Ebube's crayfish hips tongue
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by joromi: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Look at Ebube's crayfish hips tongue

I just checked your profile pic....
Common cockroach hip you no get tongue

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Joannicky(f): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Though mercy z ma rodel,i wud stil opt out ebube as mst sexy,Mercy stil gets ha honour

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Joannicky(f): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]though mercy z ma role model,d sexiest stil goes 2 ebube,mercy z stil owk
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Babytina: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Ebube is all round sexy check out for everytin in a woman she's equal 2 d tax

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ebube mah crush[no homo] ,she's just so beautiful... she's sexier than mercy joor cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? by fairygeh(f): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Who brought this thread back to life grin

(1) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Welcomes Baby Boy! / Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Jewelries / Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.