Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage (5431 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by theinformer: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
It's not a big deal to the Nollywood actress showing off what she is endowed with "her boobs", but what amazes me is the fact that this time around she shows off her nipple with a massage request on her twitter page.
http://theinformerng..com/2012/11/cossy-ojiakor-shows-off-her-nipple.html
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Turbocharged: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na 2day... even teenagers dey do ash..wo.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
The girl no bold sef.
All these mumu girls that want to show bweast should take a bold step, be brave and show the thing in full
not half and half and then claiming bad girls, mstcheew, see as she fugly sef.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by RickyRoss1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Fake booobs, FINISHED pussssy, abeg make una show us better thing jor.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
I no see any areola oh, talkless of nipple. I dey come, make I go wear eyeglasses..

meanwhile e be like say the bwests don reduce oh. Abi na her enemies/rivals deflate am spiritually? That na bad market oh.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by fatdon2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
I have seen Her booobs, and is far more bigger then this. I think this is photoshoped.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by MissyB3(f): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm just wondering if this girl still has parents sha.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
^^^Did you not see where she called herself a "born again christian"?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
fatdon2: I have seen Her booobs, and is far more bigger then this. I think this is photoshoped.

exactly my thoughts. nippples here make booobs look short
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
fatdon2: I have seen Her booobs, and is far more bigger then this. I think this is photoshoped.

Ol boy tell me something. How you take see am? I no go mind 'inspect' am too, make we negotiate the levels. Na so Ifyalways play me wayo for the matter sometime ago.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by basher(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Missy_B: I'm just wondering if this girl still has parents sha.

Why? Abi u wan go pay bride price on behalf of your brother?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by TeeVibes(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
mtcheeew it doesnt even have meaning to me aimoye boobs!!!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by MissyB3(f): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
basher:

Why? Abi u wan go pay bride price on behalf of your brother?
He he! No, we'll pass! Thanks, but no, thanks.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by victorian(f): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
over used body, and pussy, grin.... i hail...!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by fatdon2(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is the size of her booobs. wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Crazy b*tches in the world undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Mcleo007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mehn, i love this girl.. smiley And where is Lex Steele when you need him? Believe this girl will make it big in the LA p.orn industry.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her unmentionable While Requesting For Massage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mcleo007: Mehn, i love this girl.. smiley And where is Lex Steele when you need him? Believe this girl will make it big in the LA p.orn industry.
I doubt she can compete with puma swede, tera Patrick, Maria ozawa and gianna Michaels. I can marry gianna Michaels as she is, chei. That girl was created on a one week public holiday with phuck built into her.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo / Hot Pictures Of Angelina Jolie From Back In 1991 / PHOTO: Alex With Her 4 Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.