Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please Help : Unilorin And Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help : Unilorin And Oau (807 Views)

What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / 2012/2013 Unilorin And Kwasu Admissions!!! Drop Your Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help : Unilorin And Oau by sunboy(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2008
Somebody help me, i want to apply for Unilorin IJMB and also thinking of waiting for OAU `s PD form, , it is advicable to go for the unilorin since its the available one now ? and coupled with there 2 months/ semester, is Unilorin a standard school or i beta wait for OAU or my JAMB.
Re: Please Help : Unilorin And Oau by lekosoo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hello Fellow Nairaland User,

Please donot let anyone confuse that Unilorin run IJMB programme, Unilorin has a remedial course which is very interesting for student in science department, art department, etc,  and this programme is like Pre-degree courses. Therefore, donot let anyone confuse you,  this should be clear to you that Unilorin only admit student with IJMB to 200 level.
thank you.
One Love

(1) (Reply)

America College Test / Unilag Or Lasu? / When Is The Post Ume For ABTU Bauchi Coming up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.