Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? (1846 Views)

Awesome Power Of The Human Brain / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! / Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
grin grin for me, its the "thing" grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Ramcie(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
cheesy cheesy " the thing " is actually funny looking.
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by anycorner(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
wat thing? angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
What thing abeg? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
That thing nah,. Abi you no know d thing ni??
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 4:00am On Nov 18, 2012
booqee: That thing nah,. Abi you no know d thing ni??
What thing?
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2012
Na dick cap oo especially when it is misbehaving
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2012
^^no it is not. But it is dat THING..
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2012
booqee: ^^no it is not. But it is dat THING..
Is it p**** lips or the p**** as a whole that is the ugliest. U need to see a bent, veinous, red and big capped joystick misbehaving the sight is funny.
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2012
booqee: ^^no it is not. But it is dat THING..
What thing na.
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Lagusta(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2012
You are all a bunch of spoilt rotten children....

I m gonna giv u TEN LASHES EACH!!!

But U booqee... YES YOU... YOU NEED A HUNDRED LASHES!!!

#shikena
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
What thing na.
dat thing gan gan
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2012
booqee: dat thing gan gan
You no well
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by RexioKlasik(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2012
Ndito.....
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by RexioKlasik(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Children of nowadays
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^i'm not sure you know the thing
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
booqee: ^^i'm not sure you know the thing
I still don't know what that thing is oo
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Lagusta(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
That "thing" is either the prick or the toto...

The prick is that long thing that is soft and dry while sleeping but gets hard and may even vomit when awake, only in males...

The toto is the 2nd mouth of a female, which can eat anything, but always prefers the hard, vomitty prick!!!

So pls, nobody shld ask any question about the "thing" again!!!
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^Dat is not the thing my friend! angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I still don't know what that thing is oo
beht why are you dis concerned?? Beht why mynd, why?? :-( sad
I've said it times without number, it is dat thing! angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=booqee] beht why are you dis concerned?? Beht why mynd, why?? :-( sad
I've said it times without number, it is dat thing! angry[/quote
I give up
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote]

you too spoil grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

you too spoil grin grin
Thank you
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: What thing abeg? undecided undecided undecided

oh shït, he used an emoticoncheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

oh shït, he used an emoticoncheesy
I don't right?
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by duni04(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

you too spoil grin grin
See person wey dey say person spoil, see your name sef grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by sats: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
BIGVAJINA: grin grin for me, its the "thing" grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

craaaP!
Re: What Is The Funniest Part Of The Human Body? by babarazy: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2012
BIGVAGINA (obo to'fe) is d thing!

(1) (Reply)

When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbour / Funny Picture When You Don't Trust Your Landlord's Son / How True Is This. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.