Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lucrative Business For Real Investors And Earn Up To 200k Profit In One Month - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lucrative Business For Real Investors And Earn Up To 200k Profit In One Month (2372 Views)

Investors And Financial Partner Needed / Investment On Lucrative Business Earn Income $5,000 2 Weeks / Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Season Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business For Real Investors And Earn Up To 200k Profit In One Month by davj50(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Am david by name from edo state but born and brought upin akure ondo state,my dad is into timber biz there I do help him in the sawmill to do gradind of finishing products like planks nd sqare logs,I also learn the in and out of the timber busness,on my quest of taking the business to the next levle I came over to nairalanders to introduce the biz here,as we all know that timber business is a wide business and very lucrative,to set up a sawmill of your own will either bandsaw or mighty-mighty will cost u notin less than dis is d analysis down here
Three plot of land at 200k=600
The building will cost 300k
The concrete on which the machine will b install will cost 50k
And the machine will cost 1.5m if it is bandsaw
But that of d mighty-mighty will cost 800k
Then lincence from the govt is 800k
Then the truck that will be supplyin the sawmill logs from bush cost 2m
Alltogether runs millions and at least if u have a sawmill and a truck you will earn nothing less than 1milion permonth
Or better still if u can't afford such an ammount to start up the mill then you can rent at the rate of 800k per year,and still earn ur money
For a start you can try and get a truck the specific once used for the biz is stey 580 the type used in benin city for same biz at least geting a standard truck with long chasses will cost u 2m and it will earn u at least 200k permonth even without u doing anyting we will used the truck and pay to you 200k|month with legal agreement signed with lawyers from both party and all forms of minor fault will be taking care of includin d driver and loaders.you can contact me for details on 07061835447 calls and mesages from serios minded personalty that realy want to invest should pls call alone God bless.

(1) (Reply)

F / I Have Black Oil (lpfo) For Sell, 48 Naira Plus Trans To Any Location In Lagos / Corrugated Aluminum Long Span Roofing Sheet Manufacturing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.