Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos (24258 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by doppler777(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
United State of Africa...Please lets stay and Salvage it together...Gone are the good old dayz in the USA..gone!!!!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by poopppyLiillyy: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
The day I went for my F1 visa interview and d CO asked me if he has interviewd me once and he had to transfer me to another CO at d next counter and d guy askd me y am doing dis for d 4th time....OMG....So emberrasing though I answerd well and d interview was smooth He stil denied me anyway.....
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by trolling(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
poopppyLiillyy: The day I went for my F1 visa interview and d CO asked me if he has interviewd me once and he had to transfer me to another CO at d next counter and d guy askd me y am doing dis for d 4th time....OMG....So emberrasing though I answerd well and d interview was smooth He stil denied me anyway.....
So how do u book an appointment for F1, do u wait for mnths or u just go there once u have your i20
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by tzetzefly(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2012
trolling:
So how do u book an appointment for F1, do u wait for mnths or u just go there once u have your i20

Your answer is found here:

www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by Davidifeanyi: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuzedo: When the Public Address System shouted my name, "You dis boy! You don come back again?! Error, Error, Visa denied, go back home, bascad, oloshi, morrafocka, guards, guards, hol' am, hol' am!"

But why? Is it because the last time I was dere I told the VO to wind down his glass, I want to vomit in his eye?! cry angry
may be naa.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
MMM2:
Op

What am i going dere 2 do

Is dere money dere angry
lol
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by imagold: 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
U ar very funny
yuzedo:
When the Public Address System shouted my name, "You dis boy! You don come back again?! Error, Error, Visa denied, go back home, bascad, oloshi, morrafocka, guards, guards, hol' am, hol' am!"

But why? Is it because the last time I was dere I told the VO to wind down his glass, I want to vomit in his eye?! cry angry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by Frankaka8(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2018
tunnytox:

You're very correct, US embassy staffs usually have no apparent reasons for refusing people like you and many more who may be genuine visitors and financially comfortable, they do it just because they can.
I remember when my brother applied 9 years ago he wa refused despite having been to Canada, hold a good job and financially comfortable. But I know a lot of peeps that got the visa out if sheer luck, in most cases these lucky ones are usually the potential migrants who will choose not to return to Nigeria.
As much as I believe it's within the right of US visa staffs to grant visa or deny it, the method they have been using is not only laughable it is nothing but a gamble. For this reason I have never applied for a US visa, there is no level playing ground in their application process its just a mere gamble.
very true. I got admitted, with scholarship, am working as a prod. manager in a multinat, 4yrs experience. Yet the VO didnt look at me, asked normal questions like marital status, kids, who is sponsoring the rest, and said am sorrry. Lagos Consular is deuced.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos by tck2000(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos / Bus Crushes Infant To Death In Benue Over N150 Change (PHOTO) / Air Peace Issues A Statement On Boeing 737 Max 8 Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.