Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Born Again Christians.pls Contribute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christians.pls Contribute (1158 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / 10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by joangirl: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2012
I notice any time I take time out to pray for a miracle job and marriage connectivity,I would always dream or get a prophecy that God has answered.for example thru out yesterday I couldn't sleep cos I was really worried about my problems so I put in a worship cd and praised God before I slept off. I has a dream that a prophet who I never knew came to me and told me that I wasn't suppose to be in this level dat God has blessed me so much dat he was suprised I was still like this.I am a little worried cos I always hear Good news in my dream but it never manifest.the last time I took time out to pray a man I never knew met me in church and said dat God said he should tell me he has answered my prayer and I should stop weeping.any time I take time out to pray I immediately get a message that the prayers have been answered ny dream or prohecy from poeple I just met on the street,But the problem is still there and infact becoming worst and worst everyday. pls christians what do u think I can do to bring this blessings to physical manifestation.I have conquered in the spiritual but I want it to manifest.thanks for your contribution.
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by Delafruita(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2012
joangirl: I notice any time I take time out to pray for a miracle job and marriage connectivity,I would always dream or get a prophecy that God has answered.for example thru out yesterday I couldn't sleep cos I was really worried about my problems so I put in a worship cd and praised God before I slept off. I has a dream that a prophet who I never knew came to me and told me that I wasn't suppose to be in this level dat God has blessed me so much dat he was suprised I was still like this.I am a little worried cos I always hear Good news in my dream but it never manifest.the last time I took time out to pray a man I never knew met me in church and said dat God said he should tell me he has answered my prayer and I should stop weeping.any time I take time out to pray I immediately get a message that the prayers have been answered ny dream or prohecy from poeple I just met on the street,But the problem is still there and infact becoming worst and worst everyday. pls christians what do u think I can do to bring this blessings to physical manifestation.I have conquered in the spiritual but I want it to manifest.thanks for your contribution.
forget christian B.S. focus on your dreams and pursue them.stop waiting on some mythical blessing from a fictional sky daddy.increase your knowledge by reading motivational books and practise what u read.before 6months,you'd start to recognize opportunities for what they are
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by esere826: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2012
joangirl: I notice any time I take time out to pray for a miracle job and marriage connectivity,I would always dream or get a prophecy that God has answered.for example thru out yesterday I couldn't sleep cos I was really worried about my problems so I put in a worship cd and praised God before I slept off. I has a dream that a prophet who I never knew came to me and told me that I wasn't suppose to be in this level dat God has blessed me so much dat he was suprised I was still like this.I am a little worried cos I always hear Good news in my dream but it never manifest.the last time I took time out to pray a man I never knew met me in church and said dat God said he should tell me he has answered my prayer and I should stop weeping.any time I take time out to pray I immediately get a message that the prayers have been answered ny dream or prohecy from poeple I just met on the street,But the problem is still there and infact becoming worst and worst everyday. pls christians what do u think I can do to bring this blessings to physical manifestation.I have conquered in the spiritual but I want it to manifest.thanks for your contribution.

Whether your dreams are actually spiritual or not might not matter
the message even apart from dreams et al is clear
get your behind up from looking up to heaven
apply your hands diligently.

It's the work of your hands that are blessed
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2012
joangirl:

I notice any time I take time out to pray for a miracle job and marriage connectivity,I would always dream or get a prophecy that God has answered.for example thru out yesterday I couldn't sleep cos I was really worried about my problems so I put in a worship cd and praised God before I slept off. I has a dream that a prophet who I never knew came to me and told me that I wasn't suppose to be in this level dat God has blessed me so much dat he was suprised I was still like this.I am a little worried cos I always hear Good news in my dream but it never manifest.the last time I took time out to pray a man I never knew met me in church and said dat God said he should tell me he has answered my prayer and I should stop weeping.any time I take time out to pray I immediately get a message that the prayers have been answered ny dream or prohecy from poeple I just met on the street,But the problem is still there and infact becoming worst and worst everyday. pls christians what do u think I can do to bring this blessings to physical manifestation.I have conquered in the spiritual but I want it to manifest.thanks for your contribution.

The urge to pray is from God but the dreams, prophecies and false prophets that discourage you from praying are not. PUSH. Pray until something happens, persevere in prayer until something happens and don't let the devil rob you of your blessings. Read Luke 18:1-8.
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by esere826: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2012
@OP

No matter how much you pray,.. nothing physical will happen
I'll let you in on a little prayer secret

As you pray about something persistenly, you rub minds with God on that issue,
this rubbing of mind leads you to be bold, courageous etc, you don't feel satisfied, you want more, you want action
(for example, its your prayer life that pushed you here)

Now that flame you come off with is the important bit, ..and not the prayer per say (the prayer is a way of helping you catch that flame/faith)
That flame if you don't let it die down will pierce through anything

You might even see yourself standing in front of GEJ's convoy and demanding he comes down and gives you a billion dollar contract,
without fear that you will be shot or run over
(ok, now you know, what do you intend to do about it)
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2012
@OP. I think i can share and identify wit wat u re going thru cos am going thru same i believe with God nothing shall be impossible to u.. Where is d place of patience..d bible says thru faith and patience we inherit d promises of God..God told Abraham He will give him a seed thru which all d Families of d earth shall be blessed..but it took abraham many years for dat promise to come to pass even when sarah womb was dead..Is anythin to hard for d Lord? Once He Has said it. Just believe it and kip thankin Him for d blessings..you will be amazed dat d peace of God which surpasseth all understanding will guide ur hrt and mind..God promises concerning u must surely come to pass..His word is yea and amen..dnt let d devil tell u otherwise..It is well.
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by seyibrown(f): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2012
@ OP,
You are awaiting physical manifestation of answered prayers. Carry on praising and thanking God for answered prayers. If you feel moved to pray about the matter again, do so ... but we do know in our spirit when prayers have been answered because of the peace that follows. Whose report would you believe? The Lord's - as already shown you - or another?

Habakkuk 2:3 - Good News Translation (GNT)
3 Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed.

What you may need to do now is to ask for God's direction so that you know which way to go (Rebecca or Ruth).
While you are waiting for manifestation, your patience and faithfulness is being tried. All you need to do is remain stedfast and thankful.

1 Peter 5:10 - King James Version (KJV)
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Don't weaken in heart because of the current physical state of things as 'the night is darkest just before dawn'. Be thankful. Wait on the Lord.

Psalm 27:14 - King James Version (KJV)
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

I am believing for you and hoping to rejoice with you soonest. smiley smiley
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by Image123(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
@OP,
Be persistent. Like my brother said, Pray Until Something Happens. Be like Elijah. he prayed until something happened. Even though he knew God will answer him, he continued to check up, then he would pray again. Then check up and then pray again, until he received sound of abundance of rain. Its not unbelief to continue praying even if God Himself told you that your prayer is answered.
Jam 5:17 Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
Jam 5:18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Patience is not to be mistaken for laziness or slothfulness or indulgence. Men and women ought always to pray and not to faint. God will give you your heart desires. Be a Jacob-Israel.
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by pastormustwacc: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well, very nice contributions. Brah, faith alone will not help you. Get your back on the job, and Gods blessings shall manifest.
Re: Born Again Christians.pls Contribute by cleric(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Therefore speak to them, and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Everyone of the house of Israel who sets up his idols in his heart, and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, and then comes to the prophet, I the Lord will answer him who comes, according to the multitude of his idols, (Ezekiel 14:4 NKJV)
The above verse simply tells us that God could show us things based on what we already have in mind. However, if u are praying to God without any one in mind, then all you have do is to wait. Most times when God says soon, it could be years.

(1) (Reply)

Nine Fallacies About Speaking In Tongues / Breaking And Emergency News:forget Poverty Islam Is More Wiser And Civilise: / Feast Of Tabernacles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.