Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Will You Do With N100,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do With N100,000? (3105 Views)

What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With N100,000? by 2sexy(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am expecting a deal to click before this month runs out(by God's Grace) and it should be any where near N100k and above profit.

I will like to know what you will do if you had that kind of money in your possession. What business will you invest it in?

I want only mature response from great minds.

If you are here to say invest in HYIP, FOREX, one company or the other... shove it!

I am not hear to play!
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by Manweysabi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Do u mean offline business?
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by 2sexy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Manweysabi: Do u mean offline business?
Yes!

For online biz, I be wizard! that is why I dont want anyone coming here to tell me stuff about it. It's like taking coal to newcastle.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by 2sexy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Btw the money I am expecting is from online biz...
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by Manweysabi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Will u be interested in starting a fish farm or poultry bizness?
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by Mcleo007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
If i receive N100k from an online biz, i will invest it in my offline biz. Adding a sum of money as that to an already established investment is far easier than using such meager some in starting a promising venture.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by miqos02(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
@2sexy. Can I flip nigerian related domain names
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by 2sexy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
miqos02: @2sexy. Can I flip nigerian related domain names
nope It is all about value and usefulness of the name.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
@2sexy,
Quite an age. U can invest in used BBfones and other gadgets.I have a reliable supplier in Canada and I cld supply u d fones @ a very good price n u gotta make good profit on it. I bet it! U've my contact already. I've been having additional income 4rm this Biz.Ciao
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by lovesavvi: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
@newacca, am also interested in dis business,can u link me up? Let me av ur contact so dat we can talk beta. Dis is my email add lovesavvi@yahoo.co.uk. Also my digit is 07038621535.i based in ibadan.
newacca: @2sexy,
Quite an age. U can invest in used BBfones and other gadgets.I have a reliable supplier in Canada and I cld supply u d fones @ a very good price n u gotta make good profit on it. I bet it! U've my contact already. I've been having additional income 4rm this Biz.Ciao
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by 2sexy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Baba ooo. I have sent you emails tire but no reply... I have been home all through and you never talked about the website thing again. Thanks for the idea. I think that is what I will do.

I made $500 from a $10 investment and hoping to make another one soon by God's grace.

I will call you. But looking at the xmas season, how do you think this will go.

The person talked about is Fhemmy motors right?
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
@lovesavvi,
Please be very careful of how you give personal information out on Nairaland and other forums ooo. Beware of the fake people that hide behind the screen! anyway I got your digit and I will try to call ASAP.
Ibadan is still within my coverage as a Businessman. smiley

@2sexy,

My Boss! smiley I dey humble and loyal Sir oooo. That website thing,me no understand jare and I don carry my money do some other things,but I will definitely do it soon. Now to our fone Business. Yea,the business will work any season,even the xmas period,guyz go wan show for dem hood say dem don tap dem go wan change dem fone model. Bigger boyz go wan dash fone as xmas gift especially when the BB fones are very good and are affordable... V.clean rated used BBfones** almost new! Some of my buddies actually thought they r new fones. So,if you have d drive and u like the business,cos it matters if u like wat u r doing,u gotta fly. I will be expecting your call,so dat we could talk more about this.
Ciao
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by thatguystephen(m): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2012
distributor of xtreme fuel treatment
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by lovesavvi: 12:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Tanks bro, i get ur point, i will be more careful.
newacca: @lovesavvi,
Please be very careful of how you give personal information out on Nairaland and other forums ooo. Beware of the fake people that hide behind the screen! anyway I got your digit and I will try to call ASAP.
Ibadan is still within my coverage as a Businessman. smiley

@2sexy,

My Boss! smiley I dey humble and loyal Sir oooo. That website thing,me no understand jare and I don carry my money do some other things,but I will definitely do it soon. Now to our fone Business. Yea,the business will work any season,even the xmas period,guyz go wan show for dem hood say dem don tap dem go wan change dem fone model. Bigger boyz go wan dash fone as xmas gift especially when the BB fones are very good and are affordable... V.clean rated used BBfones** almost new! Some of my buddies actually thought they r new fones. So,if you have d drive and u like the business,cos it matters if u like wat u r doing,u gotta fly. I will be expecting your call,so dat we could talk more about this.
Ciao
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2012
@lovesavvi
I sent a message to you last night. So,how do we get started? I would be looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by bigmitchmob: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2012

Bro, I'm interested o.

I have done this very business before, I have a friend who used to send BBfones and other gadgets from uptown and I will sell and give the money to his family. I had to stop selling for because he was way too greedy. He was never customer friendly. And also the major problem was that I was not getting the products directly from him despite how close we were then.I was not dealing with him directly, since his family was involved, it was so so stressful.

Now I want to setup my own this kind of business, I want to be my own boss. I have buyers already both in single unit and in large quantities. What model of BBfones and what kind of gadgets do you have access to?

How much capital is required?

Please contact me through my email (bigmitchmob@yahoo.com) so we can talk more.

Thanks in advance
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
@bigmitchmob and others,
I'm sorry for replying late.My internet subscription expired yesterday and I'll b renewing today,I will contact u guyz ASAP. Thx.Ciao
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by Ishowdels(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think fishery will bring more profit
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by karlxavier(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
wow,@ 2sexy,i hail oh. Hw is everything? I really fancy dis bb biz. It is a good biz in nigeria now cos the crave for bb is much. I subscribe to that. Please i will like to get more info...
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
karlxavier: wow,@ 2sexy,i hail oh. Hw is everything? I really fancy dis bb biz. It is a good biz in nigeria now cos the crave for bb is much. I subscribe to that. Please i will like to get more info...

Yes,you can contact me on my e-mail: maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com
where are you located? Do you have aggressive marketing strategy? Do you have wide circle of friends? Can you convince people to buy? are u persuasive? You can contact me and let's see how we can do this.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
bigmitchmob: [color=#006600][/color]

Bro, I'm interested o.

I have done this very business before, I have a friend who used to send BBfones and other gadgets from uptown and I will sell and give the money to his family. I had to stop selling for because he was way too greedy. He was never customer friendly. And also the major problem was that I was not getting the products directly from him despite how close we were then.I was not dealing with him directly, since his family was involved, it was so so stressful.

Now I want to setup my own this kind of business, I want to be my own boss. I have buyers already both in single unit and in large quantities. What model of BBfones and what kind of gadgets do you have access to?

How much capital is required?

Please contact me through my email (bigmitchmob@yahoo.com) so we can talk more.

Thanks in advance

You have a mail from me. Check your inbox
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by frankzone: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2012
newacca:

im interested too plz mail me dakezinfo@yahoo.com
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2012
frankzone: im interested too plz mail me dakezinfo@yahoo.com

I sent a mail to you also. smiley
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by 2sexy(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2012
newacca:

Bro, dont you have an MTN number which I can call you with?
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2012
2sexy: Bro, dont you have an MTN number which I can call you with?
Bro no vex. I dont have Mtn #. but I have other network line. I will text it to u bro.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by paragon77: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello 2Sexy Baba.I hail thee.I have been looking for mentorship on viable online internet business,before I came across your thread.Will you be kind enough to help me.As a matter of fact,I have a laptop and Visafone 3gb internet bundle ,but do not know what to do with it to start earning myself some extra income.I will be very grateful if you can help me.e-mail address is daniels_vic@yahoo.com.thanks as i wait for your response.
2sexy: Yes!

For online biz, I be wizard! that is why I dont want anyone coming here to tell me stuff about it. It's like taking coal to newcastle.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2012
newacca:

I replied to your mail. ur fone is not available.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2012
frankzone: im interested too plz mail me dakezinfo@yahoo.com

Another mail for you. ur number is not available.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by ElMatteo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
@newacca

Plz I'm also interested in the fone biz. I already have a marketing strategy. Kindly mail me at olamidewrites@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by newacca: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
El Matteo: @newacca

Plz I'm also interested in the fone biz. I already have a marketing strategy. Kindly mail me at olamidewrites@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.

You have a mail!
Re: What Will You Do With N100,000? by kofo365: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
newacca:

hi bro am interested in dis bb fone biz dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ ♍ч email doyin365@gmail.com. ♍ч Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ 07067310690

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Trucks, Cranes And Forklift For Hire / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. / Starting An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.