Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead (2805 Views)

400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by giditrend: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2012
On Friday August 31st , Chioma Obikel Nwosu a 400 level Medical Student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University who was shot dead armed robbers after she resisted rape

click here to read more and see more pics - http:///2012/11/18/400-level-medical-student-of-nnamdi-azikiwe-university-who-was-shot-dead-armed-robbers/

source - http://

Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by Callotti: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Evil is alive and well in this world.
Hmmmm!
R.I.P.
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by Johndoe100(m): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2012
She chose her puzzy over her life. Was that wise?

1 Like

Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by debetmx(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Johndoe100: She chose her puzzy over her life. Was that wise?
Why are people so insensitive?
So unfair
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by fluffybaby(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2012

Hope you will be raped by gay robbers and shot afterwards but you will survive for a worse fate to end your life. Your life is worthless and I know you are an armed robber for sure cos only an armed robber and a rapist will support rape and punish a woman that resists rape. Armed robber johndoe one day you will be burnt but I hope you get raped and then the next week get caught by a mob and burnt.AMEN. I said that prayer loud for you

3 Likes

Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by pitipom: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2012
Idiot!I'm sure you are an armed robber and a rapist. insensitive brute.
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by papas: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2012

How do reprobates like Johndoe100 find their way to social sites like this!!!
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
very sick and perverted human being,and to think this one stayed in a womans womb,tufiaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^ don't be surprised by his insensitive rants. This is a person that justified the Aluu4 killings. He's nothing but a deranged psychopath that will smell his own blood and taste his tears one day.
@johndie
Just because you're protected by the anonymity of this forum doesn't mean you can escape the wrath of justice. Bloody hegoat.

(1) (Reply)

New Gay Toasting Skill I Experienced Yesterday / Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer / Cultism, Crime And The DAVIDO Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.