Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Strange Dreams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Dreams (605 Views)

See The Strange Mosquito A Nairalander Killed Today (photo) / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange Creature Found In Madonna University Animal Barn And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Dreams by Bizinton: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ever dreamt, woke up and thanked God it was a drewam? what did u do in such cases?
Re: Strange Dreams by Callotti: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2012
I just smile.
I only dozed off for less than 5 minutes, but my dream had 20 years of activities. VERY RACY!!! grin
Getting used to new ANTI-PSYCHOTIC medications is ALWAYS a thrill for sure!
Better than 'crack'!grin

I always look forward to those 'weird' dreams. cool Better than reality. MORE FUN TOO!!! grin

As long as it is not the HOLY GHOST PHOCKING MY AZZE. . . I HAVE NO NIGHTMARES! kiss
Re: Strange Dreams by Mynd44: 4:09am On Nov 19, 2012
^^
Lmao
Re: Strange Dreams by 19naia(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Its to be thankful for every dream even the nightmares...the great prophets of the bible and other religions and cultures have many stories to show this...It was good that joseph was able to help the pharoah interpret the dream that troubled him...It can be said to be a bad dream that helped them to prepare for the bad times to come and store food and resources so as not to die of starvation in famine......I had quite a few bad dreams i am thankful for because when i met a man who i remebered from my dreams killing a woman with child, i was careful with him,some time later he killed his woman (my ex wife),he killed her while she was pregnant with his child.....i am thankful for the dream that showed me jonathan strikeing someone with a machete in mexico..when in real life a jonathan asked me to come visit him in mexico and he had money for me (he was mega millionare)..i did not go to mexico because of the dream and later i was told that jonathans friend there also named jonathan chopped someone with machete...Another time dreamed about motorcycle accident i had,i did not prevent it but it was my fault for not getting rid of the motrocycle after i had the dream,to this day i carry permanent injuries on my smallest left finger as my dream had showed me i would lose fingers..lucky for me i only lost partial use of one finger...the list goes on of nightmares i have had that were gifts of blessing to be thankful for as a way to choose for a safe future....I was in mexico with some native huichol tribes men and they say that one night with dreams is better than a lifetime without..they say so for the reasons i said above and more reasons,they have tribal ceremonies where they eat certain desert plants as medicine and spiritual enhancement to have stronger visions/dreams in life,yes i have taken part with native american tribe ceremonies and such plants

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Most Funniest Thread /comments 2012 You've Come Across: Drop Yours / Nairaland-facebook Linkage / Who Thinks Nairaland Needs A Crime Board?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.