Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Tribute To Pete Eneh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tribute To Pete Eneh (2818 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Happy Birthday To Pete Edochie / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Pete Eneh by news9ja: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
I was in deep shock when I got the news of Pete’s sudden death, my heart pricked as my veins tightened. Death is inevitable but sometimes life can be prolonged. Pete was admitted for over 3-months, but after amputation was performed on him, he gave up the ghost. Social pundits have blamed his demise on the negligence of our medical practitioners; Since I don't have any credible sources of what happened next after the amputation, I'm not going to go off quickly vent my rant on the nurses and doctors, rather I'm going to keep my calm and wait for an autopsy report. (I really hope there's one)

Image Credit: Ladun Liadi
If you're asking yourself "who the hell is Pete Eneh," you'd better step back and re-evaluate your life right now. Pete is a man's man, the kind of man you read about in the bible. A man who came from a time when beating your wife was not only socially acceptable, but encouraged (not that I'm saying spousal abuse is right, I'm just saying that sometimes she deserves it). Pete was right there when Nollywood was no where near the definition of a movie industry but

http://naijajaw..com/2012/11/tribute-to-pete-eneh.html
Re: Tribute To Pete Eneh by engrj(m): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2012
my eyes are full of tears, may ur gentle soul rest in perfect. We love you but Jesus Loves you best good bye rest in peace.

Re: Tribute To Pete Eneh by Nelly9ice: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2012
R.I.P may ur gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Pete Eneh by news9ja: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nelly9ice: R.I.P may ur gentle soul rest in peace.

Amen sad
Re: Tribute To Pete Eneh by Mushyswitz(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in peace we will miss u

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Things You Never Knew About Goldie / Photo: Ghanaian Actor, Van Vicker Turns OAP / ”I Wish Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari All The Best”- Jim’s Ex Girlfriend- Keturah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.