Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club (4697 Views)

Efe Ambrose’s Celtic Reinstated Into Champions League / Ambrose In Celtic Team Against Juvetus In Champions League Tonight / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by dotcomnamename: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2012
The 41-year-old hip hop star is a qualified football coach and has even consulted fellow Los Angeles resident David Beckham about the Parkhead club.

And Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr, wants to add the former England captain to Neil Lennon's squad.

He told the Daily Record: “I got a lot of interest in soccer. It’s not a new thing for hip hop stars to invest in sports teams but it is a new thing for hip hop stars to invest in soccer teams.

“I see how passionate Celtic fans are about their team and I could see myself making an investment if any of the board wanted to sell.

“I haven’t really thought how much. I don’t need to run a soccer club but enough of a percentage to get me on the board so I can be heard. I want to bring a bit of Snoop to things. The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once I have hosted a party there.

“I asked my man David (Beckham) about Celtic. I would try and sign him up for a season....I would have to at least make that offer to my boy."

Greek striker Samaras is much maligned in some quarters but not in Snoop Land.

He said: “I like Samaras a lot. He looks like a proper athlete and is a pretty dangerous player. If we are to go far in Europe, he needs to play well."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/scottish-football-celtic-next-episode-snoop-dogg-101204392.html

Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Khayordhe: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2012
back 2 d topic,i don't see anything bad in it if snoop lion decides 2 invest in celtic...at d end of it all,one out of dis two things will definately happen...is either he made a profit or loss
if na profit wey im make,i go tell him CONGRATULATION
If na loss,d tin wey u go hear 4rm me na,SHEY I NO TELL U
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by lillaowow(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2012
Brb...gotta think

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by sylve11: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2012
Money brings forth monies. I like this guy, blow egbo to their faces; and they shall allow u to pen the deal. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Bombuzby(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: The 41-year-old hip hop star is a qualified football coach and has even consulted fellow Los Angeles resident David Beckham about the Parkhead club.

And Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr, wants to add the former England captain to Neil Lennon's squad.

He told the Daily Record: “I got a lot of interest in soccer. It’s not a new thing for hip hop stars to invest in sports teams but it is a new thing for hip hop stars to invest in soccer teams.

“I see how passionate Celtic fans are about their team and I could see myself making an investment if any of the board wanted to sell.

“I haven’t really thought how much. I don’t need to run a soccer club but enough of a percentage to get me on the board so I can be heard. I want to bring a bit of Snoop to things. The boxes at Celtic would never be the same once I have hosted a party there.

“I asked my man David (Beckham) about Celtic. I would try and sign him up for a season....I would have to at least make that offer to my boy."

Greek striker Samaras is much maligned in some quarters but not in Snoop Land.

He said: “I like Samaras a lot. He looks like a proper athlete and is a pretty dangerous player. If we are to go far in Europe, he needs to play well."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/scottish-football-celtic-next-episode-snoop-dogg-101204392.html
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Abujafood: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2012
He's now called Snoop Lion no more Snoop Dogg!
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Bombuzby(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2012
sylve11: Money brings forth monies. I like this guy, blow egbo to their faces; and they shall allow u to pen the deal. grin cool
dats pretty c0ol but i h0pe u w0nt bring dat ur rastaman character t0 d team,maybe u will change d team name t0 sm0ke_weed fc sir Sn0op-Li0n...
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by morewealth(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Snoop dizzy my nizzy is of the sheezy for realzy..
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2012
So now make we dey dance? How this go take repair our bad roads?
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2012
Na free weed to the Celtic fans especially if he is the largest shareholder
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Super1759: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Abujafood[s:
]He's now called Snoop Lion no more Snoop Dogg!
[/s]snoop anumanu
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by chasy16(f): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2012
babaearly: So now make we dey dance? How this go take repair our bad roads?

Ok, what kinda news do u really wanna hear or see on Nairaland's front page?
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by AlterEgoTM: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2012
shocked Mi o gbo ri undecided
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
babaearly: So now make we dey dance? How this go take repair our bad roads?
is there any news wey don repair our bad roads? It is nt a must 2 comment u have the option to ignore it but u fail 2 do dat 4 ur mind dis comment make sense abi
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by kunle86(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
That's good man is a good investment Snoop lion.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Afam4eva(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
It's not like his money will matter much but his profile will help built the status of the club. It will attract more fan across the globe to Celtic.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by 80million1: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
... Speechless ...

By the way, i thought he's new nomenclature is Snoop Lion, no longer Snoop Dogg!
*right me if i'm wrong*
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Arotund: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2012
morewealth: Snoop dizzy my nizzy is of the sheezy for realzy..
sentimental bullshit
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Celtic, IMO, is gud investment.....they continue to win their league & get to UCL.....
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by dabrake(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Wey him for invest for arsenal, dey guaranteed of beta profit.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Chanchit: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Na snoop lion go spoil the club for them, thinking of bringing Beckham in and stylishly condemning samaras already.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by victorD3: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2012
Glasgow is very sentimental when it comes to Celtic so they won't risk their club in the hands of BLACK rapper. Scotland is far more behind England in terms of racism, not to even start comparing both to America.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by dilbert100: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2012
lots of money, and no sense.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by abbeylanre007: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2012
Its a Gd idea bro...soccer is a big deal now man!
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2012
love-vendor club
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by maclatunji: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2012
This investment makes sense.
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by fingard02k(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2012
WHY not our ENYIMBA FC?
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by slap1(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2012
fingard02k: WHY not our ENYIMBA FC?
Una fit win Barca?
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
That guy has made more money than he knows what to do with.
Probably afraid of investing in stock since wall street is filled with sharks
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by scholes23(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm!!!!!! If he eventually invests in the club, u'll see players wearing jeans and all stars dressing like gangstas on the pitch
Re: Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club by absas(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
sylve11: Money brings forth monies. I like this guy, blow egbo to their faces; and they shall allow u to pen the deal. grin cool
Afterwards , write uefa...fifa... to legalize ganja smoking in the staduim to add flair to football. snop uhmm..

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Would Have Done Better Than Laggerback Against Argentina / Ahmed Musa And Ali Nuhu / Roll Over Investment (earn More Than 3 Million In 20 Days)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.