Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

SWTOR Is My Favourit Game,how About You? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / SWTOR Is My Favourit Game,how About You? (1208 Views)

Shadow Warrior Pc Game How To Play / Free SWTOR Is Often A Game In Greater Comfort / Can Huawei Blaze U8510 Play Max Payne Mobile Game,how Does It Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SWTOR Is My Favourit Game,how About You? by torsan(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2012
The Chiss are tall blue aliens with beaming red eyes which are restricted to Empire players only meaning that Chiss can only be Sith, Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents. Not much is known about the Chiss since they come from a remote planet in Star Wars but are said to be close to the human race in many ways. Right now there is no unique customizations for the Chiss but I understand that you will be able to customize you swtor credits sale Chiss with the basic customizations and Cheap Swtor Gold of the Swtor Humans. Hair, Scars Tattoos etc.

The Chiss may be the choose of many Empire players due the fact that is it a Empire specific race and I would put money on the vast majority of Imperial Agents being a Chiss Race. Swtor Chiss players will also be able to choose between female and male versions of the race.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Gaming Room / Ps3, Ps2, Xbox, And Game Cds Up For Sale / Football Manager 2013 Crash Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.