Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Saw A Terrible Day Befall The Earth. It Was Too Terrible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A Terrible Day Befall The Earth. It Was Too Terrible (618 Views)

-20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies / I SAW A TERRIBLE DAY BEFALL THE EARTH. (SO SO TERRIBLE) / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Terrible Day Befall The Earth. It Was Too Terrible by highyo: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2012
I SAW THE DAY OF THE LORD. IT WAS SO TERRIBLE
(Malachi 4) The first thing I saw; the SUN fell from the sky and some part of the forest and some part of the country got burnt. The wild animals ran into the cities and town without attacking any human being, when anybody open his or her door, the wild animals like lion, tiger jaguar etc will ran inside and the owner of the house will ran outside,
Suddenly I saw stars fell from the sky and all waters turn into blood. All animals in the water ran out from the water. There have being some animals in the water since centuries, some part of the animal are even bigger than 10 stories building not to talk of the whole body of the animal. If you have watch king-Kung movie, there are animal that are x10 bigger than King-Kung in the water. Be careful not to see these day because after rapture the rest are evil, its only 3 years enjoyment for those that bear the 666 mark. After the three years, the rest are evil.
I saw the most powerful queen of the sea,(Queen of the coast), the most powerful demon on earth even I saw the queen of heaven too fell from the sky. The queen of heaven is a fallen angel that deceive human from serving God and serve things that are forbidden. She is an Anti-God (Jer 44 3-19) she made people to worship Idols.
I saw Mother throwing away their babies to save their own life, I saw pregnant women smashed by car, and the baby came out from their mouth. That day is a terrible day that all these powerful people were powerless. Money was useless, everybody were weary, in fact fears itself was afraid.
Blood was flowing everywhere, those of you that called yourself a witch or wizard that have nothing to do than to suck human blood, don’t worry, wells will turn to blood, Ocean will turn to blood, sea and rivers will turn to blood, even the tap water and fridge water will also turn into blood, then there will be no need for you to attend meeting before you can suck blood. Its then you will know you are in trouble. If you like don’t repent now before it’s too late.
All demons were powerless that day, in fact there is nowhere to run to, for it was terrible
(Funmilayo Adebayo)

(1) (Reply)

Iran’s Supreme Leader Joins Great Satan’s No. 1 Social Network / Christ Will Come Again In Glory / Pray It Yourself!....you Can't Pronounce Or Write Spiritual Without -''ritual''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.