Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Could You Have Handled This Better?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Could You Have Handled This Better?? (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could You Have Handled This Better?? by WexstyChan(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
I work in an Investment Company as An Accountant. Here is an office where all transactions are given the same priority and we attach great importance to secrecy.
There is a lady in my office, a First Class Economics graduate of a reputable University in Nigeria. She is a Stock Broker,with enough experience, not mentioning her beauty level at this point.
I observed her desire to always be closer to me and be present at her slightest chance in my office. Just a month ago, she started coming up with funny BB messages showing her innermost interest in a hang-out with me; or so i felt. After this messages, intimacies in my office became rampant and frequent to d extent of us trying to kiss wherever there was an opportunity for it.
Friday, 16th of November,she was wearing a mini-gown sewn with a nice Ankara, with her gorgeous hair-style. I admitted to liking her outfit truly, through our office intercoms; a development wish really aroused her curiosity and boosted her morale throughout the day! just after 12noon, on Friday, precisely during Lunch, the door of my office opened gently, and i could not think of any other person as d visitor. She came in with a plastic of Strawberry Ice Cream having two small spoons. I could easily decode the invitation for a share of the deal. i consented,stood from my chair and joined her as she continued to fling her laps sexily in the mini-gown to reveal the texture and light color of her body. I breathed heavily and from her looks, i could tell that she understood my plight. She looked into my eyes, stood and came even closer, offering me her lips directly, i could not resist it, i grabbed her so tight and i kissed her with all my strength, handling her breast and eventually using my other hand to draw up her gown. To cut the story short, i had her all inside-out, left her groaning and looked so innocent!
My worry was that, she just pulled herself together after d action, looked into my face and checked out of my office. This morning, up to this time, she has not talked to me!
What could have gone wrong? Was there anything i did not do well? Pls advice!!!
Re: Could You Have Handled This Better?? by jhydebaba(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Probably u did not pound her well enough. BTW, how many rounds did u go Don't tell me it is just a quickie
Re: Could You Have Handled This Better?? by musulumi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: Probably u did not pound her well enough. BTW, how many rounds did u go Don't tell me it is just a quickie
It is not a funny matter o! She's has not spoken to me since then.
Anyway I did just once in an extremely unconducive environment.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Ready To Settle Down Lady / Favorite Date Spots? / G00d Frlendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.