Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat (910 Views)

Guys Which One Wuld U Prefer Between These Two / Wat Wuld U Do?: / If it were u,which wuld u go 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat by vassilli(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
u knw men can b fuuny! after they must av won their lady's luv
and now she is "fallin" , they tend to treat her "shabby"
(it might not b purposely and grievious)
just to prove a point!
Re: Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat by iice(f): 3:16am On Feb 07, 2008
Pinches nose bridge and tries to read that again undecided

You cannot forever hold to the initial passion (and i mean everyday a 100%) No. . .
Some days you are just not up to it.  You just have to vary your routines and whatever you do. 
Understand that no one is upto their maximum potential everyday. 
Having said that. . .one shouldn't make the habit of treating their partners shabbily.  If you are tired, tell the person and work it out - either try to make it work or abandon ship
Re: Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat by chychy(f): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2008
Well said iice.

The only thing constant in the world is change.
Re: Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat by vassilli(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2008
tnx ladies for contributing?
so are u gals says u aint border by the sudden change of ur men?
Re: Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat by donmayor(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
I will treat my wife/galfriend in a way equal to what she means to me. If tomorrow she becomes like a piece of shit to me, i will flush her down the drain where she can mix with her kind.
Re: Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat by U1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
It wouldn't matter. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Another User A Personal Message? / Wouldnt It Be Better If The Web Developer Or Moderator Can: / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.