Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is 3.0m Enough: ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 3.0m Enough: ? (1170 Views)

Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 3.0m Enough: ? by rachiwise(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
My cousin would be going for his master's in a US sch soon and he has been going on and on abt Bank statement.my Uncle has only one of N 3.2m,but my cousin is skeptical abt using that,saying it isnt high enough.

Pls i would love to know if that is enough to show that your sponsor can take care of ur schooling and other expenses.

He's sch fees and all is about N2.2m.

Pls help out b4 he kills us with his rantings,
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by vikiviko(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2008
Its enough .
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by Tegese: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2008
viki, do you know anyone who is serious about travelling to europe with documents?
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by ty4real(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2008
@Tegese
You really look and sound desperate, iF anybody needs your service they will definitely call on you,why are ugooing about ranting like a goat on heat!Haba, chill now, we dont need your service, cause really need to check youself man!
Once again some us are not mugus aight!Ole Onyeoshi, Onye asin! grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by Tegese: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2008
i'm not a thief, i just want to do the business which i know will be successful with the right persons
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by rachiwise(f): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2008
@vikiviko

thanks for the reply.

Pls i would also like to know if he(my cousin) can use my Uncle's share/stock value or whatever the documents the stock broker can produce as back up to show that he has shares of good value?He has shares worth abt N2.5m

Hope to hear from other ppl also.Thanks
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by canalarge: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2008
IM INTERESTED IN THE EUROPEAN CONNECTIONS BY DOCUMENTS.
THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS
paulasia50@yahoo.com

paul
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by Amy84(f): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
Please
Re: Is 3.0m Enough: ? by stkris(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2008
@tegese

please i'm an american citizen,  can u help me get your european papers with transit through IRAQ and a brief leisure tour of DARFUR before moving on to europe??  cheesy and the last 2 posts above seem to have come from you,

well mr. man i aint calling u a thief, but i bet u've never been anywhere close to europe,  my advise for you is to get a regular job and quit causing innocent people to throw away their hard earned money.

(1) (Reply)

With Air Connect U Can Get Connected To The World / Be In South Africa For Christmas / Canada Visa Application Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.