Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] (25487 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Funke Akindele Do 'Azonto' Dance At Miss Global Nigeria / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Keri Hilson Is Pretty (2) (3) (4)

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Tgirl4real(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Sexy mama. . . grin

Lol. Sweets, how are u?

Afe ke le wa kuro ni market ni. grin
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

Kolade9: this his a good things

Good Nigerian: ^^^Write in yoruba abeg

Hehehehehehehehehehehe; my laughter tonic for this hot day.
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Lol. Sweets, how are u?

Afe ke le wa kuro ni market ni. grin
I dey,

LOL, iyen ko lo sele nau grin grin

@post

Was this in the same 1/5 filled 4/5 empty concert room? shocked
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Deyinka007: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Damn I like that girl.
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
WHY DO I GET THE FEELING KERI HILSON IS PIMPING NIGERIANS. ALL THESE AMERICAN ARTISTS, IN THEIR COUNTRY THEIR IS EXTREME HARDSHIP AND THE PEOPLE HAVE THE SHORTEST ATTENTION SPAN EVER. AT ONE POINT IN TIME THEY CAN ONLY ACCOMODATE 3 STARS. CURRENTLY IT IS CHIEF KEEF, LIL WAYNE AND WAKA FLOCKA. SO THE REST OF THEM ARE STARTING TO LOOK TOWARDS NAIJA FOR THEIR SOURCE OF MONEY. NOW WE HAVE EXPIRED STARS LIKE AKON AND WYCLEF AND KERI HILSON PRETENDING TO LIKE NAIJA STURVES SO THE GULLIBLE NIGERIANS WILL BE WARMED INTO BUYING ALL THEIR ALBUMS AND SELLING OUT THEIR TOURS. I AM TELLING YOU NIGERIA IS WHERE ALL THE ARTISTS ARE LOOKING TOWARDS. THE COUNTRY HAS THE LARGEST MOST HAPPENING AND RICHEST BLACK POPULATION IN THE WORLD. EVEN JEFFREY DANIEL OF SHALAMAR DONE SET UP SHOP SEF grin grin grin

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Tgirl4real(f): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I dey,

LOL, iyen ko lo sele nau grin grin

@post

Was this in the same 1/5 filled 4/5 empty concert room? shocked

lol. U mean the concert room was empty? shocked grin
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
obadiah777: WHY DO I GET THE FEELING KERI HILSON IS PIMPING NIGERIANS. ALL THESE AMERICAN ARTISTS, IN THEIR COUNTRY THEIR IS EXTREME HARDSHIP AND THE PEOPLE HAVE THE SHORTEST ATTENTION SPAN EVER. AT ONE POINT IN TIME THEY CAN ONLY ACCOMODATE 3 STARS. CURRENTLY IT IS CHIEF KEEF, LIL WAYNE AND WAKA FLOCKA. SO THE REST OF THEM ARE STARTING TO LOOK TOWARDS NAIJA FOR THEIR SOURCE OF MONEY. NOW WE HAVE EXPIRED STARS LIKE AKON AND WYCLEF AND KERI HILSON PRETENDING TO LIKE NAIJA STURVES SO THE GULLIBLE NIGERIANS WILL BE WARMED INTO BUYING ALL THEIR ALBUMS AND SELLING OUT THEIR TOURS. I AM TELLING YOU NIGERIA IS WHERE ALL THE ARTISTS ARE LOOKING TOWARDS. THE COUNTRY HAS THE LARGEST MOST HAPPENING AND RICHEST BLACK POPULATION IN THE WORLD. EVEN JEFFREY DANIEL OF SHALAMAR DONE SET UP SHOP SEF
You think you are so funny,who says Akon is expired,have u heard his new song with Tony Montana "Hurt Somebody"? I guess you havent Grandpops,you are the expired cargo,dont think wearing face cap and tight t shirts makes u look young,you only look desperate
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by 9jaboyzm(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
she dance the azonto part wela
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
ehie: You think you are so funny,who says Akon is expired,have u heard his new song with Tony Montana "Hurt Somebody"? I guess you havent Grandpops,you are the expired cargo,dont think wearing face cap and tight t shirts makes u look young,you only look desperate
akon is expired in america. he will be lucky to sell 5000 albums in that country. its all about chief keef grin
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Obinoscopy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
HQ:

LMAO. Your eyes got sniper precision for sure.

Yea, he sure does
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
ehie: eyah see wetin them subject my queen to..sorry miss Keri
person dey enjoy music you dey tell am sorry
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Rick9(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
[size=21pt][Speaking in jargon english] i have laughed tire. Infact laugh has finished me. I thoughted it was only us that can dance asonto[/size]
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by JallowBah(f): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Rick9: [size=21pt][Speaking in jargon english] i have laughed tire. Infact laugh has finished me. I thoughted it was only us that can dance asonto[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDU3fH1x8Mc

He is even is this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQP-etYU1ps

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Revolva(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
So if she come dance etighi or azonto for abuja wetin dat one wan make , fuel price reduce or our garrium sulphate reduce for the comon man, next time bring beyonce make she come dance konto and galala or yahooze ...e be like say na wetin be naija problem -- be all dis yankee stars visitin here sometimes for no sensible reason just for the organizers poket
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by JallowBah(f): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kOpEMj8HGw

This dude does it even better.

And revolva:
It`s about people outside who loves and celebrate the culture.
I am always thrilled to see foreigners wear my traditional outfit, or dance the traditional dances.

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
She's put up a little weight and is now a million folds prettier than when she was skinny.
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Revolva: So if she come dance etighi or azonto for abuja wetin dat one wan make , fuel price reduce or our garrium sulphate reduce for the comon man, next time bring beyonce make she come dance konto and galala or yahooze ...e be like say na wetin be naija problem -- be all dis yankee stars visitin here sometimes for no sensible reason just for the organizers poket
Revolva,
azonto time...translation: fun time.
Nigerians are known to be happy people. When time for occupy nigeria comes we march for it.
For now...join keri azonto cheesy

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
d girl sabi dance na....i know her
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by DAvIt0(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
centje:
Revolva,
azonto time...translation: fun time.
Nigerians are known to be happy people. When time for occupy nigeria comes we march for it.
For now...join keri azonto cheesy

GBAM
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by megastu(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
unfortunately, the event was not well publicised so had a very low turnout.

Nice moves by Keri.
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by holykeyz: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Abi na.the guy was gibbering.
Good Nigerian:
Write in yoruba abeg
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by basher(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
ehie: You think you are so funny,who says Akon is expired,have u heard his new song with Tony Montana "Hurt Somebody"? I guess you havent Grandpops,you are the expired cargo,dont think wearing face cap and tight t shirts makes u look young,you only look desperate

Choi! That was brutal!

But at least him try for the facing cap now?! What about the jeams & jeams?
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by 50calibre(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
All these foreign artists sef! The moment their career starts to dwindle, they begin running to Nigeria where they can feel relevant.

First it was Akon, then crack head Bobby brown, then big Mac Rick Ross ( although he is making it), and now Keri hilson who hasn't has a major hit in like 2 years.

Nigeria wake up and stop loading dollars into the hands of foreign artists who arent relevant.

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
basher:

Choi! That was brutal!

But at least him try for the facing cap now?! What about the jeams & jeams?
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Dreyl(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
i love her so much.
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
50calibre: All these foreign artists sef! The moment their career starts to dwindle, they begin running to Nigeria where they can feel relevant.

First it was Akon, then crack head Bobby brown, then big Mac Rick Ross ( although he is making it), and now Keri hilson who hasn't has a major hit in like 2 years.

Nigeria wake up and stop loading dollars into the hands of foreign artists who arent relevant.

Na true you talk o. Was waiting for someone to say it lol.
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by basher(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
50calibre: All these foreign artists sef! The moment their career starts to dwindle, they begin running to Nigeria where they can feel relevant.

Just enjoy it while it lasts Cuz it ain't gonna last for ever. The recession will pass (it always does), crude oil prices will fall & apala/highlife/Fuji/juju music will take over again.

People then will find it hard to believe that there was once a time when international artists were pure water in Nigeria & local artists were rolling in Bentleys, Aston martins & range rovers!
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by pinkylips1: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lovely dance steps.....almost perfect body.....wow
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Kolade9(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good Nigerian:
Write in yoruba abeg
Why did you said so? His it because i am a yoruba boys?

Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by mike404(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
gbagaun cheesy
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by Taiwo20(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2012

*his
*things
Re: Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] by TableLeg(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wicked ... Enjoying herself ... Miss Keri Baby!!!!

Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA / Timi Dakolo Breaks Down In Tears Following Arsenal's Europa Finals Loss To Chels / Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today