Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Sale And Share - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sale And Share (489 Views)

Let Us Manage A Website Together / I Will Manage Your Site For You And Share Your Forum Contents / Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale And Share by PGON(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2012
I propose sale and share thread for webmasters.
I have powerful templates, plugins, modules, etc for CMS like Joomla and Wordpress. I know there are other webmasters in Nairaland that wants to share/sale their templates, plugins, modules. Whether you are the original owner or you bought the contents for multiple clients, this is the thread for it.

Post plugin capabilities and demo site.
if it is a template, post its features and the demo site.

Let the sale and share begin...

Note: if you are in need of anything.. just give full detail...You never no somebody may have it already and willing to share/Sale
Re: Sale And Share by PGON(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Joomla Content editor (JCE) with Add-ons

If you have done a project on joomla platform you will confess the power of JCE ....
JCE has add-ons.

Install Add-ons to extend JCE funcitonality²

Demo here http://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Colorful & Professionally Design Website? / Webhosting Starting At N2000/year From Dswebstudios.com / Website Design /development Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.