Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian (1806 Views)

It Is Not A Bad Thing To Hit A Woman. Read Why / The Most Hardest Thing To Find In Nigeria / First Thing To Do On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by datchild(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2006
Hi,

How has your week been? Brilliant I suppose,

Let me kindly introduce CoolDigest [http://cooldigest..com]. CoolDigest is a Blog that reports the coolest trends and other happenings in Nigeria, and Around the World. CoolDigest also reports information about the creative things (Business, Entertainment, Places, People, Fashion, TV, Radio, etc) that is regarded as cool by CoolDigest.

I'll like you to follow this link [http://cooldigest..com] and give me your opinion. Please feel free to send in comments (-ve or +ve) and I'll truely appreciate it.

Please forward this message to your friends/relatives and anyone you think can contribute or find this interesting. Don't forget to remove the FWD in the subject title when forwarding as somepeople find it offensive recieving forwarded mails,

I'll appreciate your kindness.

Welcome to CoolDigest.

best regards,

Kola Olalegan
Publisher, CoolDigest
http://cooldigest..com

Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by Seun(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2006
Mr. Entertainment,

I think the vision you have for your site is really cool, and so I've featured this thread. Keep it up!

Do you think Nairaland is cool? Wanna add us to your coollinks? wink

Nwoke,
Nairaland Admin.
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by datchild(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2006
Thanks Nwoke, I just added Nairaland to my cool links, expect more from CoolDigest,
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by Seun(m): 1:22am On Apr 21, 2006
Thanks. Your entertainment blog is very similar to one I planned but wasn't able to execute. I think the choices you made on topics to cover are excellent.

Please feel free to post summaries and links to each of your posts on this thread as they come up. Cheers.
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by hotangel2(f): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2006
Cool website. I like, smiley
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by freddie1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2006
cooldigest is hot, kola. please keep it up!
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by beefblaze(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2006
cool site anyway, wink wink
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by datchild(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2006
Thanks y'all for visiting the blog, I shall be making more post as the week runs, and keep visitng the blog, I'll be updating everyone on new topics as I post them,

Thanks for the support everyone
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by chichimma(f): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2006
Nice website it is truely cool. I will add it to my favorite list.

Cheeers! cheesy
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by izoneb(f): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2006
Nigerians are stepping up by the day.Congrats!!!!!!!
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by tenik: 2:53am On Oct 03, 2006
Yep! Think its a great site
Re: Cooldigest: A Cool Thing To Digest: 110% Nigerian by uchie(f): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2006
very cool KO

(1) (Reply)

British Hospital Suspends Nigerian Nurse For Chatting On Phone At Work / Areo Contractor Debited Me Twice For Online Booking. / My Nairaland Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.