Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Maybe I Can Be Of Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maybe I Can Be Of Help (874 Views)

We Can Be Of Help To You!!! / Who Can Be Of Help To Me / In A Dilemma, Seriously In Need Of Help. (acca Or Should Go Back To School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybe I Can Be Of Help by yemc: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2008
Morning guys

It is great to be a part of this forum that is making impact in the lives of its audience. I walk at a National Career Centre offer various services from career counselling to training, and even internship after wards. it makes me aware how little help can change the life of those who you come in contact with. Never say anything is too little because it isn’t, it might be what that person need at that point in time.

I organized a free career planning session last week,which was anchored by Lanre Olusola, a programme that will be coming up every other month and I am yet to recover from some of the feedbacks I got, imagine meeting someone who has not been working for 8 years? I just kept wondering “how did he survive?” he sure did but I don’t think that is the way to live.

My mission is to make life better for as many as I can, but note I am not promising jobs but help train people, prepare and position them in a way that they can easily get one. Our motto is “let’s take you out of the crowd”

Now that I am part of the family I will keep you posted of my schedules, may be I may be of help to one or few people. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ican: Technology Competence Initiative / Legitimate Business You Can Do In Nigeria And Make N50,000 Guaranteed / 70-300 Who Has Done It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.