Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Eldee Accused Of Stealin Kokoma Dance Competition Idea By Angry Dance Organiser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Accused Of Stealin Kokoma Dance Competition Idea By Angry Dance Organiser (631 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eldee Accused Of Stealin Kokoma Dance Competition Idea By Angry Dance Organiser by donclark(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tweet Fight: Eldee Accused Of Stealing Kokoma Dance Competition Concept By Angry Dance Organisers/Blogger - Lashed On Donjazzy For Lying

I was on twitter last night doing my normal olofofo work when I stumbled on a tweet fight between dance organiser and coordinator willadebo who's a popular figure on twitter and DONJAZZY. I went on to do my job and found out he was actually picking on Eldee but Donjazzy trying to play a neutral role, stepped on the toes of Willadebo and colleague Dappyboy who's a blogger and site owner of entertainment blog, .

This weekend, Eldee the Don's Trybe Records released a dance competition - Kokoma Dance Competition.where the winner (K9's "KOKOMA" DANCE COMPETITION) gets N250,000 + Live performance at 2012 Harp Rhythm Unplugged!

The boys accused Eldee of stealing the concept they brought to Donjazzy with the idea of working with him. According to them, Donjazzy probably discussed it with eldee who renamed it to the kokoma dance competition. Donjazzy tried to deny this but little did he knoe he was dealing with really determined boys who used the populare blackberry app, screen muncher to grab the pm he sent to Dappyboy begging him to forget about it and clear his name. The boy referred to EldeeTheDon and Donjazzy as Dunce saying Don + Don = Dunce...Muhaha this got me cracking seriously. This boys were so angry they even picked on me on twitter as i tried to find out from the. See their tweets yourself below.. Unfortunately I couldn't post all the tweets here cos they are so many including the munched photos but if you follow the link, you'll see them in the authors site..

http://douglaseze..com/2012/11/tweet-fight-eldee-accused-of-stealing.html
www.facebook.com?IREPNaija1
Re: Eldee Accused Of Stealin Kokoma Dance Competition Idea By Angry Dance Organiser by Revolva(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Awon ole that's why I never like to share ideas with these top dawgs they will sideine you and take d ideas to their own glory

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince / D'banj Joins Alicia Keys, Brandy, Christina Aguilera At Sony Music / Hunger Drove Me Into Comedy – Omojesu Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.