Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Kind Of Friend Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Kind Of Friend Are You? (6307 Views)

What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security? / What Kind Of Friend Wants You To Visit Her But Doesn't Know Your Address? / What Kind Of Tree Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Friend Are You? by engrtee(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Friends & Their Categories
We all have friends but true friends are rare, especially for girls. I concluded with my friends that female friends are grouped into this different categories.

1) The Gather-Go Friends: You and this set of friends are always on the move to all occasions and events together. Anything concerning groove you are friends.

2) The Matured Advisory Friend: This friend is resurrected only when there is a serious issue and you need advise or guidance and counseling.

3) The Concortionist Friend: This one is the biologist who knows how to mix all the gbogboyen-gbogboyen together. She know what you should take for menstrual pain, toilet infection and the major cause in which girls always take drugs(the after strafing mixing).

4) The Aproko Friend: Any hot latest news or gossip about another friend, this is who you are sure to hear it from or share it with.

5) The Perfect PIC: This is what I call a true friend. If you have a friend who is a friend with all the characters listed above, then she is a true friend and a perfect Partner-In-Crime.
A friend that you can go anywhere with, share your deepest secrets and thoughts with, advise you in healthcare matters*lol*, and also gist and gossip with*winks*, then you have found a rare friend.

6) The Frienemy: With this group of friends, you need your alert button to be on at all times. They pretend to be your friend meanwhile they are only concerned with bringing you down. In general they have the spirit of 'e nor go better pass me'.

I might be placed in any of these categories in some people's life, like some of my guys have place me in category 3. They call me wen they need answers(for their girlfriends) most times#justlikeishouldslapthemthroughthephone# but I answer anyway, because what are friends for if not for inconveniences.

INFO OF THE DAY: No Record Of Longest Friendship.
According to Guinness World Records, there is no world record for longest friendship. But there are people known to have friendship which have lasted decades.

Wow, if Guinness book of records can't have a record for the longest friendship, then indeed the saying that 'friendship is a tricky and delicate relationship' is true.

http://www.warrigirl.com/2012/11/friends-their-categories.html
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Callotti: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
The 'please-mind-your-doggone-business' kind of friend! kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by tpia1: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2012
i'm not a friend!

thanks, bye. undecided

if i were one [once again, I'm not], it might be number 1, 2,3,4 or whichever, based on my wealth of experience, though the itk generation no dey listen.

however, i do know people who fit into the categories sha.

# 6 na everlasting problem. In general, a friend who is happy when you're sad, and sad when s/he sees you happy, i dont think anyone needs to be told twice how to relate with such a person?

unless dem dey pretend i guess.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by tpia1: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2012
INFO OF THE DAY: No Record Of Longest Friendship.

According to Guinness World Records, there is no world record for longest friendship. But there are people known to have friendship which have lasted decades.

true that.

some people do have friendships which last that long, but sometimes [not always] these friendships develop comma, especially after about 3 decades.

awon friendship "e get as e be".

some are genuine though- case by case basis.

anyway, nothing i'm typing here is set in stone, so nobody should quote me.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by tpia1: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2012
anyway, here's what i meant to post before:

13 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Mynd44: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Learnt from that
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by vivianc(f): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2012
1, 2, 4 and 5.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by redcliff: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
i am not on that list..
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by slimming: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
Perfect
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Abujafood: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm the hard nosed don't care what anyone thinks kind of friend! I say what's on my mind and don't really take time to analyse how it will rub off on others! I can't say if that's a weakness or a strength!
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by ebamma3: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
All my life i have never had friends,i have just acquaintances,friends are not to be trusted,i trust only myself and i love it that way

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
Not on your list.
moves to the next thread.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Callotti: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
GBAM. . . .especially NIGERIAN FEMALE 'FRIENDS'! kiss
Keep 'em far far away from your family and most prized possessions.
Avoid the 'BORN-AGAIN' ones like the Bubonic plague!

What exactly does one need friends for? undecided
Anything you can't do by yourself or FOR YOURSELF. . . .use your family members instead!
THEY SHOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIENDS. . .
Unless you grew up in a 'dysfunctional' matrimonial/patrimonial farmhouse. . . ! kiss

The only friends I have kept are those I have had since primary secondary school. . . .If I don't know your family, we can NEVER be friends! kiss

Not even university! PRIMARY, SECONDARY SCHOOL MATES ONLY! And boy! THEY HAVE ALL DONE WELL! ALL MARRIED AND WITH CHILDREN AND LOOOKING DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! grin

TO HELL WITH CYBER RIFF-RAFFS!

Looking forward to our old girls association reunion 2013 re-union in ABUJA! People you knew running around naked together and you could see their souls. . . .and they have not changed a bit!!! cool

PRAISE MA AGNOSTIC LORDY-LORDY!

Time to go and h-enjoy with my favorite friends. . . my ULTRA CUTE AND NORMAL SIBLINGS AND MY IN-LAWS! cool

UK. . . HERE I COME! kiss IT IS HAPPENING IN MAYFAIR!!!! cool
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by tunapawizzy: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
1, 4 AND 6
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by adventisty: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO HELPS YOU KEEP YOUR BALANCE
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
Loyal friend - I rarely call people "my friend(s)" - however, when I do, it's "Loyalty above everything" and "death before dishonour." cool
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm the best friend you can ever have.undecided
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
I don't really think any of those accurately describe me.
Not to toot my own horn but I think I am one of a kind.

If I rate, love, respect you then trust I will always have your back unless you cross me. You won't need or want anything esp. if I have it and can give it. If you need some uplifting words, a hug, or company I am there.

Although I do so tactful, I would tell you if you are wrong or if your outfit doesn't look right lol. I'm not like some of the fakes who say "yes!" when they really mean "no". Any genuine person can appreciate honesty...real recognize real. wink

Again all that I would require in return is loyalty and honesty.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
freecocoa: I'm the best friend you can ever have.undecided

I believe it. wink
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Dignitygab(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
what do you expect me to say?
this is all i can say “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.[color=#990000][/color] smiley

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by mcevans1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
None Of the above!
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by omowolewa: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
It depends on you view about me.
Your perspective about me will determine the type of friend I am to you.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Meklex(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm a good friend....but I make it clear from the initial stage of the friendship that if you are caught doing a bad thing then you are on your own.....and when it comes to money matter I'm not reliable.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by ejifranks(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
ebamma 3: All my life i have never had friends,i have just acquaintances,friends are not to be trusted,i trust only myself and i love it that way

Are u dat my clone that i have being looking for... U just unearthed my thoughts
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Humblesam(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
I am a 'go 2 deep kind of a friend',how about that?
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
ebamma 3: All my life i have never had friends,i have just acquaintances,friends are not to be trusted,i trust only myself and i love it that way
exactly who i am. I mind my business

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Joavid: exactly who i am. I mind my business

That's the best way to be.
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by WarriGirl1: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thank you for the comments guys,here's the link to my blog for more articles...
www.warrigirl.com
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by Ifilinwa(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
Gbo gbo biz friend
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by sucezTP(f): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
[/quote]

I'm a friend of God and he is my friend..
There is no true friend anywhere..
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by greatgeo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Friends? For me i dont trust any friends i mean nobody even my family is not exeception.you may sometimes need them though. Can we have a list 4 kinds of neighbour too pls
Re: What Kind Of Friend Are You? by tpia1: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2012
good points @ last two posters.

not saying people should not trust their friends though- its up to the person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Bans Poultry Brutalization, To Prosecute Offenders / School Of Hard Knocks Or Going To School : Which Pays Of The Most? / rihanna and chris brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.