Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before (1626 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / I Was Chased My A Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by engrtee(f): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Something reminded me of a mad experience I had during my service year and decided to share it with you guys.

One Wednesday at about 7 in the morning, I was rushing to pick up my clearance form from a fellow corper, my mind was just focused on where I was heading to. On the road someone greeted me 'good morning', like a reflex action, I just replied 'good morning' without looking at the person. As I answered something just told me, look back and see who greeted you.

WAG readers, you won't believe who was so polite to greet me, a MAD Woman. Mad!!!, this one had Phd in kolo ooo,
You know there are some people that are mad but they wear full clothes that cover their body just that the cloth would be dirty but this woman's own was just a piece of rag covering her waist her whole up(boobs) were expose.

I just stood, staring at who greeted me. I started asking my self, "hope am not mad?", because they say its only a mad person that talks to another mad person.

I quickly rushed to my friend's house to give her the gist. While I was gisting her, I kept on asking her 'hope am talking like my normal self'. Then I played one of my favorite dance song at that time, Kukere by Iyanya, and started dancing. I just wanted to be sure everything was alright and if I could still remember the song and dance the small Etighi and Azonto I knew how to dance.

See me, in my quest to make sure I was normal, I was acting crazy.

Hahahahahaha, me am just a crazy(extremist crazy, fun loving crazy, jovial crazy not psychiatric crazy) gal.

http://www.warrigirl.com/2012/11/mad-experience.html
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by k2039: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ofcourse yes,I have been greeted by a lot of mad people who dress responsibly but their thinking is not any different from that of a mad man
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
yes, one came to me well dressed and greeted me politely, but the way he looks and turn his head, one could tell he's insane
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
engrtee: See me, in my quest to make sure I was normal, I was acting crazy.

Hahahahahaha, me am just a crazy(extremist crazy, fun loving crazy, jovial crazy not psychiatric crazy) gal.
Good to know you have some crazy characteristics...I have so many other crazy stuffs I'm willing to teach you... smiley

I heard you calling crazy!, crazy!!, crazy!!!, here am I.. smiley

I've harkened unto thy voice...can we be friends. wink
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by Callotti: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Many times!
On NL! grin
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by Odunnu: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by WarriGirl1: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thank you for the comments guys,here's the link to my blog for more articles...
www.warrigirl.com
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by Mynd44: 4:11am On Nov 23, 2012
Well a lot of mad men has greeted me and I answered. Funny thing is that they looked normal. Some even had normal jobs.

I heard they say if you drive against traffic or cross the road under the pedestrian bridge, you are mad. So a lot of people are actually mad
Re: Has A Mad Person Greeted You Before by saymalcolm(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2012
Seriously though, what this poster is doing is not right. How do you just copy and paste directly from another person's blog without her permission and most times, without giving her the credit? Its not nice. I know you think you're helping her but you're not. This is plagiarism and its a crime.

For the readers on this post, let's encourage the original writer of these posts by visiting her blog at www.warrigirl.com

Show some respect for the intellectual property of your fellow Nigerian.

http://www.warrigirl.com/2012/11/mad-experience.html?m=1

http://www.warrigirl.com/2012/11/strong-powerful-parable.html?m=1

http://www.warrigirl.com/2012/11/friends-their-categories.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why AMBULANCE Is Written As ECNALUBMA On Emergency Vehicles? / Instagram Is Down? / Nigeria Comedian, Mark Angel, Shows Off His Big Cucumber ─ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.