Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Should You Go For Virtual Visa Credit Cards - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Should You Go For Virtual Visa Credit Cards (1900 Views)

Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Visual Credit Cards (pre-pay Credit Cards Availabe From Europe) / Live Soccer Betting Workin With Naija Banks: No Debit Or Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Go For Virtual Visa Credit Cards by shofu2000(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Every one needs Credit Card for online shopping. And Prepaid Virtual Credit Card works just like any actual physical Credit Card for online, phone or Fax shopping. Most of the people prefer to use Prepaid Virtual Credit Cards instead of their physical credit cards for security reasons. Prepaid Virtual Credit Card is easy to get and more secure to use.

When you make purchases on the Internet, you often have to pay by credit card. Sometimes there are other payment options available, PayPal or Google Checkout for instance. Without credit card though, you will end up with limited possibilities to shop online.

Handing out your credit card on the other hand may be a standard procedure in countries like the United States where the average consumer has more than 2 credit cards. The core problem with handing out your information is twofold. First, you need to trust the company or business that processes your credit card information on their web page. Considering that one of the largest banks did not get it right, it is fair to assume that there are no 100% safe places on the Internet to submit your credit card information to.

Some users might say that stolen credit card information may not be a big problem, as it is possible to cancel credit card payments for quite some time after the payments have been made. But that is only true if the credit card owner monitors payments regularly.

Most virtual credit cards offer better protection when shopping online. The core difference between virtual and real credit cards is that most virtual cards need to be charged before they can be used. They are prepaid cards. While it is still possible to get the credit card information stolen, an attacker has less options to squeeze out money from the account. A normal credit card could be charged for thousands of Dollars, a virtual card only for the amount that has been transferred to it by its owner. It is still recommended to check the credit card bills regularly, regardless of card and activity.

It is usually a lot easier to delete a virtual card and get a new one, in case someone managed to steal the information. Some banks and companies offer unlimited virtual credit cards to their customers, while others only one at a time.

Lets take a look at the benefits of virtual credit cards again:

* They work online just like real credit cards
* They are prepaid, so it is not possible to overdraw the account, meaning you spend what you have.
* They are usually faster to setup and cancel.

There are three downsides that we need to address. First, you get another credit card number that you have to monitor and take care of. Second, these virtual cards may come with fees that you have to pay. Some companies charge per transaction while others a yearly fee. While others that are greatly in use and I think I recommend it too is the type you obtain and pay off the charges or fee attached to it all at once. For instance you pay extra $5 to obtain a $10 worth of VCC. This differs highly, and there is no rule of thumb. Some banks might even offer virtual credit cards without fees. And lastly the charging time. Depending on the bank or company, it may take time to charge the virtual credit card. At my local bank, it takes four business days to set up a prepaid credit card, and a day to charge it, which is not good if you need to make a payment urgently. But this problem is rare or completely eliminated with virtual credit cards.

A year ago, I would have suggested PayPal for most users. But PayPal has dropped their virtual credit card offering. Your best option now is to contact your bank to see if they are offering virtual cards. If you are lucky they do and charge you little or nothing at all for it.

You find several independent companies on the Internet that offer virtual prepaid cards. Companies like Entropay worldwide-virtual-visacards.om but again these companies charge a hefty fee for transactions on the other hand. Entropay currently charge 4.95% for transferring money to the cards.

As part of our service to ease the online stress of payment people are facing and change the life style of the people around the world to meet their needs for credit cards, especially for those who don't have access to obtain a Credit Card that suits their needs from where they live, we are here committed to help you obtain a virtual visa credit card for all your online transactions. Check this link: http://digitalworkprofits.com/buy-a-visa-credit-card-virtual/

If you are out there in need of a virtual credit card to shop online or make payment, I think I have a solution for you. I use the form to create VCC for myself as well to buy or shop online and even pay for subscription and this domaon host renewals. Get it all Buy A VCC here now
Re: Should You Go For Virtual Visa Credit Cards by dacostar: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
@shofu2000. I so much enjoy reading your write up on making money online. Pls send me ur mailing address I. Want to have private discussion with you.
Re: Should You Go For Virtual Visa Credit Cards by freeccnow(f): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Getting a free virtual visa card in the past used to be a so hard work. Well after I spent a lot of time on the internet while looking for the possible alternatives, I came across some site which gives you a totally free Virtual credit card that can be used to shop , pay or even get paid online. The cards come sometimes with an amount between $0 - $10 depending on your luck.

The virtaul cards can be loaded with another debit or cedit card and supports all countries. The cards are generated within one minute and activated instantly without any need to link or do anything of kind.

After seeing this, I choose to write a one page blog here http://www.oneminutevcc.tk where I included the link to get your free Virtual Card.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printer For Sale(new) - All Networks (POS) / Granite Quarry And Quarrying Company Available For Investors / Buy Original Charger,battery,motherbord,harddrivre,memeory Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.