Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. (842 Views)

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 5:11am On Nov 21, 2012
Because we have never find it so difficult as a nation like what we are experiencing now, everybody is going about their normal activities as if the festive period is still some months to come.

CHECK THESE OUT: is it when you find it so difficult to eat twice a day that u will be thinking of buying clothes? Is it not when ur kids have eaten that u will think of buying toys and other stuffs for them? Is it not when ur tummy is filled that u will think of Christmas tree? Is it when u have not tasted milo for over months that u will buy package for someone else? Is it when they collected ur okada that u will be preparing †̥ take ur kids †̥ santa? Is it not when u have peace of mind that u will blow knockout(especially when boko dey vex)? Is it when president is hinting that fuel price will go up in the new year that u will spend d little money with u for Christmas? Is it when u can't even afford ponmo that u will be thinking of buying Christmas fowl? Will u go and buy Christmas shoes for your kids when they don't have school sanders? These our leaders are not trying o! Festive period is here and nobody is even pretending †̥ be okay. Na wa oooo!
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Blazay(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Suicide is always an option! wink
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Blazay: Suicide is always an option! wink
For Nigerians ?
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by warrior01: 6:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Bacteriocin: Because we have never find it so difficult as a nation like what we are experiencing now, everybody is going about their normal activities as if the festive period is still some months †̥ come.
CHECK THESE OUT: is it when you find it so difficult †̥ eat twice a day that u will be thinking of buying clothes? Is it not when ur kids have eaten that u will think of buying toys and other stuffs for them? Is it not when ur tummy is filled that u will think of Christmas tree? Is it when u have not tasted milo for over months that u will buy package for someone else? Is it when they collected ur okada that u will be preparing †̥ take ur kids †̥ santa? Is it not when u have peace of mind that u will blow knockout(especially when boko dey vex)? Is it when president is hinting that fuel price will go up in the new year that u will spend d little money with u for Christmas? Is it when u can't even afford ponmo that u will be thinking of buying Christmas fowl? Will u go and buy Christmas shoes for your kids when they don't have school sanders? These our leaders are not trying o! Festive period is here and nobody is even pretending †̥ be okay. Na wa oooo!
if your plan is to come here and blame the govt for your woes then, you'll be highly disappointed. Me and my family, we have a lot to be greatful for; for the gift of life alone, I'll say merry christmas.
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2012
warrior01:
if your plan is to come here and blame the govt for your woes then, you'll be highly disappointed. Me and my family, we have a lot to be greatful for; for the gift of life alone, I'll say merry christmas.
Whose woes? We are talking about majority of Nigerians u are saying u and ur family. Na wa o. For the fact that some people can afford †̥ buy jets does not make everybody okay. That is just it!
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Dreystar(f): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Bacteriocin: Whose woes? We are talking about majority of Nigerians u are saying u and ur family. Na wa o. For the fact that some people can afford †̥ buy jets does not make everybody okay. That is just it!

So, those who can afford jets are to be blamed now?
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by warrior01: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Dreystar:

So, those who can afford jets are to be blamed now?
you dey mind the fool
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Blazay(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Bacteriocin: For Nigerians ?

Oh yeah!
And for anyone tired of living in a world of stagnation and frustration. kiss
MUST YOU LIVE LIKE A NIGERIAN?
Do like I did. . . ADOPT ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Simple! kiss

You wanno see my CHRISTMAS TREE? wink

Green and white only.
A HAPPY NIGERIAN IN A FOREIGN LAND!!! grin
I don shop soteeeeeeeeeeeeey. . . waist dey pain moi.
Guess what? "Black Friday" is just around the corner. 5AM. . . I am out in the cold SHOPPING TILL I DROP! wink

The choice is yours honey. . . TO BE HAPPY OR MISERABLE. kiss
Poverty is not a curse! Only for the BLACK RACE. I bind it! cool

Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Bacteriocin(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Now is the time †̥ always verify the status of some people and once they are okay, we are free †̥ declare that everything is alright!
Re: No Sign Of December Approaching In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
How abut the increased robbery and kidnaping in Southeast Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Bombing In Kano Luxurious Park / Nominate a Christian Woman that Deserves An Award! NOMINATIONS on till April 30 / Naf 2013 Recruitment Applicants,beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.