Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh (19795 Views)

Meet Nadia Buari’s Cousin Who Looks Like Tonto Dikeh(photo) / See A Girl That Looks Exactly Like Tonto Dike Or Is It Her Twin Sister? / Incredible: Girl Tattoos Boyfriend's Name Across Her Face Hours After They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by valencia25(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ashawo crew.... Dec preparation on board grin grin
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by PetDancer(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo: Na person pikin be dis o! grin
I just pity the parents wey waste money buy crate of coke to do thanksgiving/naming-ceremony when dem born the shediot! undecided
lwkmdddddd.......mehn,dis guy u wicked
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by dljbd1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mtcchweeeea! Rubbish
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by almajiri101: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
And so f*cking what? Besides how does this affect nlanders daily hustling....ride on gurls... money speaking
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by gracechinonso: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Girls of nwadays, let hv mercy unto our selves k
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by pharuk: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
Senseless post...
amazing that anything that has to do with Tonto makes front page, makes me wonder if she is not self-promoting
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by BeraBera(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
What you guys have not thought of is that Tonto DIke may have copied her own tattoo from this other girl's own.
You may not know which of them that did hers first. Or did they write the dates of the tattooing underneath their tattoos?

1 Like

Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by hardbody: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
abi,they will jst drew a kind of things that his bad for the socaity

Gbagaun!Gbagaun!!Gbagaun!!!

Time for your afternoon fix and be sure to remain under lock till tomorrow. You cannot afford to be embarrassing the 'family' this way.
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by dilbert100: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
undecided
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by JallowBah(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
First. The tattoo-style she, and Tonto, has chosen, is a well known style in the Japanese-tattoo-scene.

SlyIg: How will she look at old age! I pity all these tattoo girls in the nearest future.

I pity ignorant people. Like you. How she will look? Like this:

sKy007: What if she wants to wear sleeveless to church on her wedding day

Yeah, what if..what if her family, on her WEDDINGDAY, will see the tats they all have seen before? OMG, OMG, call the fashionpolice!

Jezyfreezman: d biatch no qet work...God punish deviL;> :x :> sad

I am heavily tattooed, still no problem finding jobs. Nobody punishing me. And, I though GOD himself was suppose to be the judge, not you?

And, the person who postet a link of a fulanichick, heres the image:

But a back-tattoo? Sleeves? Hells no. Pfft. Stupidity.
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by hustla(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:

Ewooo!! See GbaGaaaaaaaaun!!
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by lolaluv1(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
So because she drew a tattoo on her back, she deserves to have been flushed out as an embryo?

In my opinion, she is much more better than you hateful, spiteful peeps. This is the spirit of intolerance that is plaguing Nigeria as a whole and has led to the killing of thousands.

I don't see how she's hurting anyone with the tat! It's her life. If she likes, she should tat every single inch, it doesn't change the fact that beans is affordable again!
NEXT PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Ramcie(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
Oh! Plzzzz this isn't a girl but a WOMAN.
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by lorddannie: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
abeg make somebody com draw GEJ for ma stomach and buhari for ma back, ewu tatoo!
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Princessaleeza: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
are u speaking latin or wot. Am not perfect either but wot is Socaity or u mean society & "is" not his.
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
i love tonto dikeh
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by sanity12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
I just pity the parents wey waste money buy crate of coke to do thanksgiving/naming-ceremony when dem born the shediot! undecided
guy u funny oooooo so wetin u dey talk b say dem papa and mama waist money on top dem? grin
guy u funny oooooo so wetin u dey talk b say dem papa and mama waist money on top dem?
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by sanity12(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
hardbody:

Time for your afternoon fix and be sure to remain under lock till tomorrow. You cannot afford to be embarrassing the 'family' this way.
Mr teacher grin
hardbody:

Mr teacher
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by sanity12(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
undecided[b][/b]
stupor:

Ah that one !

Her parents no dey worry again.
E don tey wey she don run comòt from house !

What do you expect !
[url]
stupor:

Ah that one !

What do you expect !
[/url]
stupor:

Ah that one !

What do you expect !
how u take know abi na ur girl frend?
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
angry angry angry Small fool no get sense kobo undecided i cry for u cry cry
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
YUCK! the tatoo gives me goose bumps... In btw; how do you know she did it to look like Tonto Dike?!
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by EmmaTay(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
[size=20pt]tonto is their role model,let them follow her to...[/size]
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Iaz93: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:
So because she drew a tattoo on her back, she deserves to have been flushed out as an embryo?

In my opinion, she is much more better than you hateful, spiteful peeps. This is the spirit of intolerance that is plaguing Nigeria as a whole and has led to the killing of thousands.

I don't see how she's hurting anyone with the tat! It's her life. If she likes, she should tat every single inch, it doesn't change the fact that beans is affordable again!
NEXT PLEASE!
abi oh...
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by prettyboi1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Naija people & hating. What we know how to best are "judging" & "hating." Na una body? Smh
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by bestower: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
SlyIg: How will she look at old age! I pity all these tattoo girls in the nearest future.
Thank God u dont have one on that ur lovely skin,and for that b**ch she has no future...her last word is...had i known.
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by BabaEleko(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Some people will never mind their bizness. She draw tattoo for HER BODY. Na una father abi na una mother pikin and wetin concern una for dia? Smh for all these pple wey never pass front of MMA before.

Meanwhile, I love this. Nice tat. U go girl
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Chiemekaorizu(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
BeraBera: Oh my oh my! Dis Baby is cute
ladies & cute babies grin she is cute duh
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Beaf1: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
That girl's tattoo is a flower while Tonto's is picture of Devil himself.
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by 5much(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
na wa o. hmmmm
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by ikekings(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
So, upon all the celebs we get na “toto d*i*c*k” she wan imitate... Nawa ooo...
Re: Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh by Temitopekc(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Abeg copy better thing, nt dis rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Omotola ! Nollywood Superstar Actress Turns 37 Today (Photos) / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” / Esther Gabriel Emerge Second Position At The Miss Globe Pageant 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.