Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? (693 Views)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / To Study For Master's Degree In Sweden, Norway Or Finland. / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been an active reader of great comments and suggestions on this section of Nairaland. Now, the time has come for me to add value to the lives of people on a large scale, through some [i]paid [/i]services I am willing to offer.

To go straight to the point, I can help interested Nairalanders secure MSc/MBA and PhD admissions and in some cases scholarships to study at universities around the world. The better your BSc and/or MSc grade, the higher your chances of taking full advantage of the services I hope to offer forum members.

The following are the services which I professionally offer

1. Assist busy workers to search for top business and/or graduate schools around the world (including Nigeria), prepare their applications to these schools and generally make sure that the applications are attractive enough to make admissions decisions favourable

2. Help young graduates with good grades and solid academic ability to secure full scholarship positions for postgraduate studies at above average schools

3. Give consultancy advice to anyone who wants to pursue graduate studies (MSc and PhD) on scholarship

Please be aware that undergraduate studies and scholarships are not my main focus, but I can still offer priceless insights there.

Please also note that I DO NOT DO VISA CONSULTANCY. My job is to get clients admissions to good schools and in some cases secure scholarships too.

My fees are very reasonable when compared to the value you are going to get. This is how it is going to work: Pay 65% of the total fees to get the work going and to complete the applications. Once applications are complete and positive admissions decisions have been made, you will pay the remaining 35%. In cases where you get full scholarships, you will pay me 5% of the net worth of the scholarship and you will keep 95%.

When you contact me, or visit the place I use as office, I will discuss my background with you so that you will know that you are in safe hands.

I expect to get positive responses from forum members. I just thought of this idea and I think it can help put smiles on the faces of people while I gain something small in the process. I have been assisting close pals for free. My success rate has been good. It is now time for me to slightly commercialize it.

I know these schools that give scholarships for selected fields, I know how to put solid applications together. If you think it is time for you to attend that top school of your dreams, then please contact me. I can surely help.

I will post this my advert on other sections of nairaland. To re-echo the aforementioned submission, my fees are affordable and the condition of payment is very flexible. I do not do visa runs, I only just help package solid applications that attract admissions and scholarships to study at good schools.

Best regards,
Admitwithschola

(1) (Reply)

Admission Is Ongoing At The Premier Secondary School Noted For Distinction / Come For An Interview Tomorrow NOT NEEDED / Technicians (plastic Machine Operators), Store Officers In A Reputable Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.