Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Confirmation To 24 Ready For Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confirmation To 24 Ready For Rapture (1742 Views)

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation To 24 Ready For Rapture by loginname2011: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
[b][/b]
This edition is sequel to the edition of “Only 24 ready for rapture in Ibadan,” the reason being that God chose to reveal this message as a confirmation to the messages on 24 due to different reactions from Christian bodies w/in and outside Ibadan. Due to the fragility of the message which raised a lot of eyebrow, it was difficult for so many to swallow the bait of the message when comparing the number exposed to the large percentage of the Christian individual in Ibadan land.

I was in shock for several hours the day I received the vision on 24 rapturable saints. Had it not been that the Lord commanded it to be published, I’ll not have released the message because of the incredible number. However, together w/ some of the brethren had contacted on receiving the message, efforts was made on how to get the message across to the Christian body by contacting fathers of faith in the body of Christ whom we think’ll honor the message in Ibadan land. One of the fathers contacted was Pastor Dr. J. O. Iyola of Bible Based Church whom the Lord chose to confirm the message u’re about to read. Though Pastor Iyola was a household name among Christian clerics in Ibadan land, I must confess I’ve not nor heard about him before. I wasn’t even the person who contacted him on phone because I didn’t know anything about him. Other fathers were later contacted through Pst. Iyola for a proper meeting to deliberate on the issue. It was in this meeting that I got to know this man of God for the first time and he got to know me also for the first time. Before this time I need to let u know that he has not at this time heard the message in full, it was just the summary that could be passed across to him on phone. Then I summoned elders where the message could be heard in full for proper deliberation. It was however the night of this meeting that the Lord chose to visit most of the elders to make His mind known to them. This is the details of a personal encounter and testimony of Pst Iyola on “WHY” only 24 were ready for rapture in Ibadan land as at 4th December 2009.

THE VISION AS TOLD BY PST. DR. J. O. IYOLA OF BIBLE BASED CHURCH (Inc): I was in my house one day when I received a call by some pastor on my phone that a woman saw a revelation concerning Ibadan land that only 24 Christians were ready for rapture in the land. Later when the message was delivered to me, I summoned immediately six fathers in the land together to meet me at PEOPLE OF FAITH GOSPEL CHURCH, Mosafejo Eleyele, Ibadan. We decided to meet the following day, where I and the other fathers considered that this revelation should not be treated w/ flippancy because it concerns churches in Ibadan land.

One point that hit me was if that revelation should be for my ministry that I oversee, it means that I’m the most unfortunate person because the Pastors and Evangelist under my ministries’re more than 24 not to include Deacons, Deaconesses and Church workers. I also considered other Christian brethren that normally meet for one thing or the other. This situation bothered me so much that it gave me a lot of burden that troubled my spirit that night when I got home. I couldn’t do most of the things I used to which led to seclude myself to seek the face of God in prayer over the matter that night.

I made up my mind to sleep outside in the roof garden of my house to seek God’s face on the matter. I started praying w/ tears, when it was a few minutes to 3 am; I rested my back on the wall and slept off. While I slept off I saw in a dream the Lord Jesus Christ who appeared to me asking “son why’re u crying”? I said it was this case of 24 people ready for rapture in Ibadan. Just 24! Not 24 thousand or 24 million. If it were 24 million then, I’ll be okay and if it were 24 thousand, I’ll still be disturbed. I then told Jesus that that is the reason for my crying. He answered me; “do u know the reason why it was so?” I said no Sir, He said, “let Me take u round some churches in the city of Ibadan to know the reason why only 24 Christians are considered.” There’s a car outside which I which I want u to enter, go and enter let Me take u round. When I got to the car outside, I saw that there was no tire but iron steel which I complained about. I said Sir, there was no tire on this car, He said, that does not concern u, just enter. I opened the door of the car and entered together w/ the LORD but instead of the vehicle to drive on ground as expected it just started flying in space. Not quite long, we landed in front of a church, He said I should come down and enter the church instructing me that I should take a proper look of what I saw there. I saw four (4) cardboards that were used to partition the church as if it were Sunday school classes. These four cardboards were divided and hanged on the ceiling of the church to separate them from one another. I discovered some writings on each of these cardboards which go like this:

(1) The first had on it DISOBEDIENT CHRISTIAN
(2) The second had on it NONCHALANT CHRISTIAN
(3) The third had on it UNFORGIVING CHRISTIAN
(4) While the fourth one had on it UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIAN

I asked for explanations He said it wasn’t yet time for that; and that we were going to visit ninety-nine (99) churches w/ out including my own church. There was a counter in front of the car counting the number of churches we had visited till we got to the 99th church. And in all the 99 churches we got to, I saw the same inscription i.e disobedient Christian, the nonchalant Christian, unforgiving and unfaithful Christian. Then He turned to me and touched my shoulder and said, “I think ur own church is BIBLE BASED CHURCH.” I said yes Sir, He said now let’s go to ur church and immediately the car landed at the headquarters of my church, it was as if the church was filled to its capacity. He said I should enter and I did. What amazed me was that I saw that the same inscription of those cardboards that I had seen in those 99 churches the LORD took me to was in my own church.

THE DISOBEDIENT
When I discovered this I was sorrowful that I fell down weeping, He said, “why’re u crying, have u heard the explanation on it?” He said now is the time for Me to explain and He started to explain one by one according to what was written on each cardboard. Then He pointed to one of the cardboards, and immediately He pointed to one of the cardboards, the one He pointed to’ll be enlarged. The first one He pointed to had the inscription THE DISOBEDIENT CHRISTIAN. He said the church of God is full of disobedient Christians today. In the church today how many Christians’re committed to bible reading, even though they’ve heard that the bible says “ this word of the Lord must not depart from thy mouth, thou shall meditate day and night.” Ask the people in ur church that how many of them finished reading their bible last year?” And I asked them the question, I was extremely shocked when only few people showed up to be reading their bibles and the Lord asked me this question saying IS THAT BIBLE BASED? I was speechless.

Lateness to church service
He pointed to the second one which had the inscription NONCHALANT CHRISTIAN. They’ll tell God that their service start by 8 am but’ll not keep to their words by arriving late to church service. They’ll not get to church in time until 9:30 or 10 o’clock. What they can not do w/ any earthly judge or doctor they do unto Me their God to prove their disdain attitude. If they were asked to see the earthly doctors by 10 am, u people’ll be there hours before the doctor arrive but if it is God their maker they lack respect for Me.” He said they dishonor God, apart from that, “did u notice some inscription written as a notice in some of the churches we got to?” I asked which inscription? He said the inscription that u must switch off ur handset. Most of this people dishonor God instead of switching off their phone, they put it on vibration. When I God is speaking to them, they’ll leave my presence and go to answer human being, what kind of dishonor is that, can they do such a thing before an earthly judge? The Pastors too are not exempted in this matter, they’re all the same. Ask them, how many of them came late to church this morning, and I stood before the church and asked, there were three quarter of the church (3/4). IS THAT BIBLE BASED?

UNFORGIVENESS
He pointed to the third one, those that’ll not forgive i.e. UNFORGIVING CHRISTIAN. These people’re robbing shoulder together in the church, many of them’ll not forgive their offender. There’s no unforgiving person that’ll get to My rest. That is one of the reasons they’ll miss the rapture and My Kingdom. IS SUCH BIBLE BASED?

UNFAITHFULNESS
After this, He pointed to the fourth one which is UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIAN; their hearts are far from Me.” He told Me to look at them as they were sitting down they were not faithful in their offering and tithe. They were unfaithful in all their ways. That is why they always close their hands firmly whenever they want to drop their offering. He said I should go and talk to them so that they’ll not miss the rapture. When I heard that, I started shouting that God should have mercy! Have mercy! He says, are u going to be weeping? Go and talk to them may be they’ll change!”
(Pst J.O. Iuola
The General Overseer
Bible based Church (Inc))

Many Christians reacted negatively when the issue of only 24 ready for rapture came, claiming that the standard God was demanding was too high. And that the revelation I received could not be from God, for this cause the Lord chose to confirm it through a source I did not even know. In the process of people’s reaction, many claimed openly that we’re in the “time of grace” and that grace’ll do the work of holiness we were responsible to put on as the “salt of the earth.”(Matt 5:13). Due to a lot of animosity calls, text messages and personal visitations I received from people that time I went to the Lord in prayer at the peak of the issue to know His response to the people’s reaction and what they believe to be GRACE. I bless the Lord Jesus Christ who came in one of the days on personal visitation to give proper explanation on this issue of GRACE we’re holding unto. Here is the explanation the Lord gave on the issue: He said if we Christians claim we’ve received GRACE from Him, then we’re more guilty against God’s law. He pointed me to Romans 5:21 that the kind of grace God poured on His church is meant to edify the world of righteousness in us which’ll prepare individual Christian for life in eternity and not death in eternity. (Romans 5:21 :-That as sin reigned unto death, even so might GRACE reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus our Lord.) Likewise the book of Titus 2:11&12 says: For the GRACE of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lust, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for the blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our savior Jesus Christ.

What kind of grace are we talking about when we claim we’re living in a time of grace; is it the grace to live unholy and satisfy our selfish lusts? If u’re living in sin and still claiming that we’re in the time of grace let it be known to u that it is not the grace that Jesus Christ died for. The bible says how can we continue in sin and say that grace may abound (Rom 6:1)

When the Lord was referring to our unforgiveness and disobedience which is a house hold behavior in Christendom today, it is that many of us’ve fallen from the GRACE that should lift us when the Lord appear. Or is it the attitude of nonchalance and unfaithfulness in our selfish pursuit daily where God is never put first in our pursuit. As long as u’ve not put God first in ur pursuit u’ve also fallen from the GRACE of God. Try to understand what God is demanding from us, He never wants anyone of us to perish and end our life in hell but that we should repent and undo all those works that made us fall short of His GRACE. All God wanted from us is to return back to complete HOLINESS which is the same grace He made available to His entire disciples.

One more important thing the Lord said that night (I quote Him verbatim) “I made mention of RESTITUTION in Matthew 5:29-30 that when u think about getting to Heaven and discover some of the things u’ve acquired in life no matter how important they’re to u that’ll make u lose Heaven. U must get rid of such no matter how important they’re to u. That is why I said if ur eye or right hand’ll take u to hell cut it off. I am referring to restitution in that very verse of the bible. Let him that’ve ear hear what the spirit of God is saying unto His church.”

However, let me suggest to those who care to get to Heaven that it is very important that u meet the necessary requirement of God’s holiness in order to go w/ the Lord Jesus Christ on His appearing. To meet the standard of complete holiness God is demanding for, read and pattern ur life after these three chapters of the bible: Matthew 5,6 and 7. Remain blessed.

Sis. Toun Praise

The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005-2011)

1 Like

Re: Confirmation To 24 Ready For Rapture by RedLight1: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
So almost 159 million plus are going to hell? So what is the essence of going to church or worshipin God then grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Embrace Foreign Religion And Culture At The Expense Of Our Own? / Queen Of The Coast-manufacturer Of Diseases / 10 Common Misconceptions About Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.