Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. (740 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC 25/26) 2016 Recruitment Out! / 10 Things You Need To Learn Before You Are 26 / Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. by THANKGODJ: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2008
i am 26 year old girl and a 43 year old man is asking for my hand marriage.i am really confused about this issue. i don't know whether to say yes to him or not.your advice will help me.
Re: 43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. by larekey(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2008
wetin u wan hear, do what u have to do and stop puttering. i guess u r confused becos u dont know how to quit fuckin him
Re: 43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. by obaonline: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2008
see i would advice you to go on and get married with the man because you can never see a young man of 26 or 27 years of age that will be ready to marry you. AND remember an ADDAGE which says OPPORTUNITY COMES BUT ONCE. This is your opportunity pls dont loss it. If you will like to hear more from me, you can reach me on this email: obaonlineng@yahoo.com or my mobile number 08077363148
Re: 43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. by Scream(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
THANKGODJ:

i am 26 year old girl and a 43 year old man is asking for my hand marriage.i am really confused about this issue. i don't know whether to say yes to him or not.your advice will help me.

angryit is obvious you are CONFUSED! I be think say this side na for issues concerning career, abeg,take your wahala to Romans zone for those that are ready to trash such issues, there should be decorum in the house please! Meanwhile age should not be a barrier to anything reasonable.
Re: 43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl. by THANKGODJ: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2008
THANKGODJ:

(1) (Reply)

Molshod Trading Company Is Given Out A Laptop / Molshod Trading Company Is Given Out A Laptop.view Details / Why Are People Afraid To Start Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.