Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants (857 Views)

Nautical Science / The medical students and aspirants thread / Uniport 2011/2012 Newly Admitted Student And Aspirants Meet Here:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants by chineji(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
due to the growing need of seafarers in nigerias maritime sector degrees like nautical science marine engineering have become hot cakes whats ur take on this guys
Re: Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants by Coolval222(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2012
chineji: due to the growing need of seafarers in nigerias maritime sector degrees like nautical science marine engineering have become hot cakes whats ur take on this guys
i really love that course
Re: Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants by chineji(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2012
Really u know about it but its really scarce we have four maritime schools in africa and only two are recognised by IMO that's the regional maritime university ghana and the arab academy for maritime transport in egypt the ones in nigeria are trash
Re: Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants by Odunnu: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
What is it about?
Re: Nautical Science Practitioners And Aspirants by chineji(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nautical science is a course that deals with the navigation of a ship

(1) (Reply)

Jamb License Key For Sale!! / I Feel My Gpa Is Too Low For A Start,what Should I Do Great Nairalanders? / Babcock University Hikes Fees Up To A Ridiculous N3million Per Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.