Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Abeg, This Lady Can Cook! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abeg, This Lady Can Cook! (724 Views)

See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Are You Having An Event? Do You Need You Need A Proffesional Cooke,that Can Cook All Kinds Of Delici (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg, This Lady Can Cook! by MaisseD(f): 3:33am On Nov 22, 2012
I recently organised a dinner event and I was desperately in need of a caterer,since my long time caterer friend would not be available on that day. I spoke with my colleague and he introduced me to this young lady. I was skeptical at first,but I had no choice but to give her the contract,time was short. On the day of the event,this lady totally suprised me. The foods where excellently cooked. The taste was off this planet. Almost all the guests where demanding for extra servings. To add,she and her team where so organised and detailed. She made my day. I even shared this story in church! If you have any event coming up, you need this lady. Her cooking? too delicious to describe.
Re: Abeg, This Lady Can Cook! by Rocktation(f): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hmmn. I respect people that can cook party quantities of food, real good. It's not an easy task at all oo. With the heat and smoke from the giant fire and all, a lot of things could really go wrong.
Re: Abeg, This Lady Can Cook! by MaisseD(f): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmn. I respect people that can cook party quantities of food, real good. It's not an easy task at all oo. With the heat and smoke from the giant fire and all, a lot of things could really go wrong.
I can't even cook a meal for five,not to talk of fifty guests and do it perfectly well. I agree with you,I respect people that can cook.

(1) (Reply)

Alejo (theatre On The Mainland Series) / Rent Lounge Couch, Stencil Tables For Your Events / We Are Back On Our Chair Cover Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.