Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

When Broke What Food Do You Eat - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Broke What Food Do You Eat (6123 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by BasseyJ(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
In school now, when i'm broke, na to just hang around school till my room mate cook after waiting for me for lyk ages gringringrin then i come back and eat what he cooksgringrin, i love ma room mates dah, or if he dosnt cook embarassedembarassedembarassed na garri and groundnut levels sure passgringrin
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by AGgal(f): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sashd: If you see me eating fried rice nd chicken wit some desserts nd champagne jst know am broke because no b me go pay
. Lwkmd4h

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by cynthio: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Freeopod: Konkursion ryce all d way! Wif no egg
I dey feel u.
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by nex(m): 12:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Ha Ahn! Everybody knows it is garri. Whenever I'm broke and I'm eating noodles, I'm not really broke. When you see me soaking garri, you know it's on.

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2012
19naia: Alangba roasted fresh catch from off the walls at my grand mothers building block...for those of you that dont understand,its the ubiqutious AGAMA LIZARD every where bobbing its heads along the walls of human residentials.....reptiles are well known for bacteria very harmful to humans,so its very careful when butchering it not to rupture its insides onto the meat and to cook it very thorough.....The best food to eat when broke is hard work for breakfast,lunch and maybe by dinner there will be money or at least the food our hard work has hunted,gathered or grown....Even the richest people still like to forage in the bush for food from trees and bushes,also to hunt animals....Millionaire former vice president dick chenney shot a friend in the nyash one time...they were in the bush hunting meat....never overlook hunter gatherer techniques of survival,those foods may even be more healthy than what is processed for market sales....Take care and wish a bountiful life to all on this thanks giving day in thanks of our abundance

Lizard ke? Omo I bow for you o. That one don pass be careful.
Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by johndavid1(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2012
abdullkabar: Datx wen i crack palm nut nd use it 2 soak garri or i jst chew raw bitterleaf,b4 e go comot 4 bele wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin person wey chop raw bitter leaf coz of hunger dat one head correct at all? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Broke What Food Do You Eat by harlos: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
19naia: Alangba roasted fresh catch from off the walls at my grand mothers building block...for those of you that dont understand,its the ubiqutious AGAMA LIZARD every where bobbing its heads along the walls of human residentials.....reptiles are well known for bacteria very harmful to humans,so its very careful when butchering it not to rupture its insides onto the meat and to cook it very thorough.....The best food to eat when broke is hard work for breakfast,lunch and maybe by dinner there will be money or at least the food our hard work has hunted,gathered or grown....Even the richest people still like to forage in the bush for food from trees and bushes,also to hunt animals....Millionaire former vice president dick chenney shot a friend in the nyash one time...they were in the bush hunting meat....never overlook hunter gatherer techniques of survival,those foods may even be more healthy than what is processed for market sales....Take care and wish a bountiful life to all on this thanks giving day in thanks of our abundance
lizard ke U be chinese

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexism: Women Should Boycott Maggi Until Cover Is Changed / Nigerian Pawpaw Soup Cooked With Unripe Pawpaw (papaya) / Beans Lovers Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.