Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mtn Aeroplane Winner Bombardedwith Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mtn Aeroplane Winner Bombardedwith Marriage Proposal (1005 Views)

[nigeria] President Buhari Finally Accepts U.s’s Gay Marriage Proposal / See How Ebube Essien-garricks, MTN Aeroplane Winner Spent Her 'n64million Naira' / Meet The Lucky Winner Of MTN Aeroplane Promo - Ebube Essien Garricks(see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Aeroplane Winner Bombardedwith Marriage Proposal by wepingtk: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-W0XuYqxQ0VE/UK1GBexRBzI/AAAAAAAAqU4/ZKYwXVDVM4s/s320/000.jpg[/img]“People are calling to
ask my parents if I am
married, some others
are giving them
promises. Even on the
Internet, I don’t have a
Facebook account but
someone has opened
one in my name. If
anyone is coming
because of my money,
I promise the person
that he will not get a
dime because I will
make sure he doesn’t.”
- 27 year old Gladys
Ebube Essien-Garricks
said in a recent
interview with Punch
via: http://weping.tk
Re: Mtn Aeroplane Winner Bombardedwith Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nigerian men and gold digging.if they dont hunt for a girls kitten,they will hunt for her pockets,later they will start saying women are too materialistic,i know some people will still come here and bash her to cover up their pain and resentment as typical of NAIRALAND MEN and NIGERIAN MEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? / Late Goldie Family Wants Her Best Friend Derenle Interrogated By The Police / Tweet Of The Day? Wizkid At 21 Role Model Working With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.