Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? (1421 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / My Friend Said He Will Stop Saying His Morning Prayers (reason) / Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? by Anniesalis(f): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2012
While I was growing up I was taught by my mum that as a good christain my first assignment in the morning is to pray before any daily activity, that infact I ought to greet God first before greeting anyonelse.

Hmmm,nowadays the first thing I do wen I wake up is to quickly surf through nairaland page before praying and atimes when I get carried away by intriguing stories, prayer would be bygones for that day. Even @ work when am less busy, omo na nairaland straight.

Hope am not doing anything wrong by being so addicted to this web page.
Re: Is It Wrong To Surf Through Nairaland Before Morning Prayers? by NnamdiN: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2012
Go and ask ur mummy again na
Seriously did u have to open a thread for this
I wonder how some people regard NL, so if anyone says Yes/No, you'd either stop/continue
You need Jesus in ur life, go and sin no more.

(1) (Reply)

There Is God O / "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin / TB Joshua Spits FIRE On Coroner's Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.